Member holster swap on USCCA

@Jerzees I Like It !!

1 Like

That sounds like an excellent ides!

@Craig9 - Craig thanks for the surprise. I will definitely pay it forwardā€¦

Looks like another good idea has diedā€¦ :expressionless:

1 Like

Donā€™t give up yet, @Jerzees. On Monday, @Dawn said she was going to get back to me about this. Sheā€™ll give us an answer. She wouldnā€™t just ignore our request.

Or would she?

2 Likes

Maybe it needs to be stickied? I have a couple holsters I wouldnt mind getting rid ofā€¦

I totally agree. Holsters are a tough item to like w/o wearing them, and thereā€™s no point in that if it doesnā€™t have a gun in it. Your response is well reasoned and very practical.

Iā€™ve found about as many perfect holsters as Iā€™ve found perfect guns. Some things are always like that.

I think this is a great idea. I personally donā€™t have a holster yet, but I think for the price of some of these holsters that have to be bought and tried for a tid bit to find that you donā€™t like them, trading within the community is an awesome way for others to not have to pay so much and someone else can find something they like more.

Good idea.

2 Likes

My local range/shop let me check a holster for fit ā€¦ we went outside, cleared my gun, brought it back in, and I could ā€œplay aroundā€ fitting holsters while sitting on the floor with a staff member watching me.
Never had anyone let me do that beforeā€¦ Makes me glad I became a member of their range this year :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™m circling back to see where I may have missed comments. Are we all good on this one, @AlexV?

Donā€™t let this one die out. Mike T and I did an exchange with a pay it forward deal. This worked great for both parties. Was nice to lose some clutter here and was a welcomed tool by someone else. I think we should try to keep this going. What do you all think about this? Most of us have a box full of unused holsters.

I think I have a couple of Glock 42 holsters around here somewhere that I donā€™t need anymore. A nice leather one for pocket carry and the other an inexpensive kydex IWB. They are for Left Hand draw only though.

1 Like