May shooting competition -Spring Turkey shoot -

Spring turkey season is coming but, for the fun of it and because of the ammo shortage I give you two shots. If you want to use you shotgun on it, please do! If you want to use your .45 or 9 mm or whatever you want, please do! Take a picture of it and post it back here. Let us know what gun you used and at what distance. Have fun with it!!

![turkey-target-1-small300.gif - Bing)+&simid=608042793673698357&ck=3D3BBFA0A7D6437D404EDFFA35ACAC30&selectedIndex=8&FORM=IRPRST&ajaxhist=0turkey-target-1-small300

7 Likes

How bout just use the real thing :grin:
Got this one Easter

5 Likes

I want to learn how to hunt before I kick the bucket.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Heading out on a four day hunt this weekend hoping to bag one of those birds!!! Congrats!

@Lu-Can , never too late my friend, I’ve hunted small game, upland bird since I was a kid, but the first time I’ve ever been deer hunting was last year at the age of 51. Still plenty of time for you too sir.

4 Likes

The only target I use at the range, unless I am sighting in. I haven’t shot at dots in a long time. :us:

2 Likes

@JamesR , sounds great brother, I am only around 9 years older than you so I guess it not to late to learn… have to give it a try some day soon, thanks brother.

4 Likes

Spring squirrel season opens soon, find some public hunting land close to ya.

4 Likes

That’s what I was talking about!!!

4 Likes

My dad would always say, You shoot it, you eat it!

4 Likes

I ain’t eating a coyote :grimacing:

3 Likes

I am not shooting no turkey vulture. We consistently have about 10 to 20 of them in our neighboring area next to a wildlife reserve. My wife thought they were turkeys at first till I showed her the difference. :rofl:

I ain’t eat’n no coyote either unless it’s survival.

Last weekend I pointed to a heard of cattle as said “look at those deer I need to go hunt’s”. She laughed.

4 Likes

coyote jerky,… yummm!

3 Likes

We call those slow moving elk,…( cows )

3 Likes

I’m a new member of the Elks. They told me I’m not allowed to hunt Elk. Don’t know if that’s actually true or a joke. But until I know for sure those cows are deer. :rofl:

4 Likes

Anyone remember this one. :rofl: My first big hunting trip

4 Likes

Read it and weep!
30 feet .45 acp

3 Likes

Your supposed to shoot the head :grin:

3 Likes

Agree. A lot of waisted meat in that picture;)

4 Likes