Man beaten to death with traffic cone

Clearly, all orange traffic cones must be banned.

5 Likes

No arrests, no apparent names or identities or aliases or anything seem to be known, almost a month later…let’s hope somebody is willing to name some names with this photo release

4 Likes

This is awful. An act of murder for murder’s sake, laughing about it. What makes kids into monsters, and how do we dismantle this kind of culture. This is the major social task for the future.

7 Likes

Assault cones. Sad.

3 Likes

Human Trophy hunting. Not all cultures are good.
Still think it’s a good idea having social media program your kids?

5 Likes

Some of the causes: the decline of the family and 2 parent households; the increase of entitlement; the reduction in taking pride in working hard to make something of yourself. How to dismantle? Reverse each of the previous.

8 Likes

There is little to no incentive to do “the right things” in today’s world, causing an unintended race to the bottom.

3 Likes

Still more fun in the “City of Brotherly Love”. From two weeks ago. Always keep your head on a swivel.

2 Likes
3 Likes

All I saw in he video was a pack of animals, not even humans.
In my utopia, once caught the perpetrators would be drug out back and a bullet put in their skull.
If they are kids, TFB. That kind of behavior will never stop into adulthood…

3 Likes

No real men at the dinner table, mothers that don’t know how to nurture, the internet and social media, I could go on, for a week…

2 Likes

Deaf, dumb and completely blind! Who leaves the keys in the car when filling up? Guy with hoodie, what bigger clue did this guy need

1 Like

But he did hesitate on lighting the match!

1 Like