Philly juvenile predators beat man in unprovoked attack

Reminder to be vigilant.

4 Likes

Find the four cheapest rounds they can and wrap it up for nearly nothing. Animals.

Other options showed up in my YT feed this morning.

2 Likes

Glad they are considering attempted murder charges. But suspect this will get pled down to robbery and assault and they’ll get a year or two max in prison where they can better refine their criminal skills so maybe they don’t get caught so easily next time.

How about once they are out on probation they must all maintain full time jobs and 20% of their salaries for the next 10 years go to the victim to help make up for his pain, suffering, and lost wages?

5 Likes

When I read about cases like this I’m always wondering, how the defender attorney feels during the process. I know, this is his/her job, but looking at this as a ordinary citizen there is nothing more than wait and applause for very long jail time and financial consequences.

5 Likes

Should have never happen, this is why we need to always be prayed up and aware of our surroundings but more important, we need to be parents to our young peoples.

9 Likes

I think we need to do away with ple deals.

8 Likes

I think any deals should at least be extremely limited for violent offenders. And not an option for repeat violent offenders.

7 Likes

The only thing I pray for is that they make sure the person they incarcerate is the right on, to many innocent peoples have and still are doing time for crime’s they did not commit.

6 Likes

I agree. One of the few things worse than a criminal being given too light a sentence is an innocent person being punished for another persons crime. Too often innocent people can’t afford a decent lawyer and/or are forced to take plea deals for crimes they didn’t commit.

Our justice system may be better than in many other countries around the world but it still needs a lot of work.

6 Likes

OK This is what I see here. They didn’t try to intimidate this guy to make him give up his stuff. They didn’t sneak around and find him in a location where he was out of public view. They simply attacked him, in public, they didn’t just knock him down they tried to kill him. That said, this will be written off as a “Juvenile” crime and pretty much nothing will happen.

6 Likes

We either avoid life or…we’ll you know the thing! People, head on a swivel. I used to walk around in condition yellow, it’s a firm orange now!

3 Likes

None of these are very nice but the one not on the list that scares me the most is cooking you. Romans would slaughter a bull and sew you up inside. Then they would cook the bull with you inside it. Another form is placing the victim in a hollow metal statue, put you inside and light a small flame under it. Gives me nightmares just thinking about it.

3 Likes

Just making us drive in public these days seems like punishment enough for anything we might have done!
I’m so curious to understand why people are so comfortable driving down the left side, but terrified of being anywhere near a curb, mailbox, parked car, etc. on the right.

4 Likes

My thinking would be they are afraid someone or a car will pull out in front of them without looking first. Kind of like when my wife drives, she rides the curb line afraid cars coming her way will cross the line and hit her. She still does it even though she has driven on the German autobahn, in large metro ares of 8 lane bumper to bumper traffic and on gravel roads with shear drop offs of 100s of feet.

1 Like

One of the things that really stood out to me during LEO training was that younger people typically don’t have a well formed conscience and therefore are more likely to take actions without considering the consequences. Translation = A kid may shoot you faster than an adult because they don’t understand ramifications of their actions.

4 Likes

I think the system would largely work if the players (Liberal, corrupt and/or compromised judges, and DA’s that won’t prosecute) wouldn’t F*** with the system.

With the ability to track cell phone pings (virtually everyone carries cell phones), the ubiquitousness of surveillance video, and advanced forensic techniques, we have the technical tools to make very informed decisions about a person’s guilt or innocence these days.

The real system that has broken down is the nuclear family that is absent and no longer teaches morals or consequences.

3 Likes

Exactly.

Yes! that is the key.
Generally speaking, “Parents” are too “hands off” these days, and the kids have an entitlement mentality.

1 Like

We had an article about this on the news last night. The U.S. Martial service seems to be pushing the legal line with a device they use that can basically get into any cell phone in a 1 mile radius, I believe they call it Stingray. From what they said they can see everything on your phone and monitor it in real time. Yes, Big Brother is watching.

2 Likes

You know it. That includes using your microphone and camera.

2 Likes