Mammoth Nation worth it?

I was looking into signing up for Mammoth Nation. It looks interesting but I don’t think I should have to pay a fee to find a place to spend my money. Is it worth it besides wanting to support businesses that share similar beliefs. I don’t have a problem with buying from a business that shares my values. I just don’t think I should have to pay a fee for that privilege.

6 Likes

I don’t get it.
Somebody wants to promote American businesses… and takes the money for it?
No thanks…
I’m a Patriot… but I don’t need to pay for it to be one.

It’s like promoting clear air. You can buy a ticket for a plane with “low CO2 emissions” to "save the Planet "… but you have to pay more for it…
F@#$ this. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:
I’m flying a lot…and I’ll be choosing the best deal and comfort as long as it save my money.

Somebody wants to promote something… great… but give any reason that I’ll be interested.

7 Likes

Exactly, let the business ADVERTISE on a website like that, give me the same deals and we can do business.

3 Likes

I don’t get it. I looked on the site and had to ask what do I get for my $239.00? A list of companies? Some discounted purchases?

3 Likes

The lifetime price I saw on their site was $225.

What’s Included:

• Pocket Constitution, Mammoth Nation magnet and Window Decal
  • Immediate Access to all Discounted Benefits and Services
  • Proceeds from Membership Dues, Benefit Purchases, and Merchandise Store go to Supporting Conservative Candidates and Causes
  • Mammoth Nation will donate Additional Funds to Support Conservative Causes
  • As a Lifetime member you’ll never pay a renewal fee

When is that EV plane coming out? hmm

2 Likes

Doesn’t answer my question. Is it worth spending $239 to have an organization decide where to give your fee money to and how fast, usually, is the ROI? One of the things that has been irking me the last number of years is ppl letting other people decide who and how much of my money goes where. Admittedly I fell into that category myself for a long time but I’m changing that. I give to the organizations I want. As Supreme Court judge Anthony Scalia once said paraphrasing: it was a mistake to let the gubment replace charities to help the needy. It crated a class of self deserving and a class of not my responsibility.

4 Likes

I’m just not seeing the value in it.

3 Likes

You get a magnet!:rofl:

5 Likes

Well hell! @Karacal sold it to me right there!

4 Likes

I’m not all that trusting of lifetime memberships. I’ve seen a lot of cases where this is promised but a few years down the road the company or organization realizes they need more continuing revenue and then change the rules so that if you want to keep accessing the services you really like you have to start paying again. Or they just close down leaving you with nothing to show for your lifetime investment.

That seems to be happening big time right now with phone Apps. At some point they either make it so you can no longer access new updates unless you start paying annual fees again or they just shut down the old app and move all the features to a brand new app you have to pay a monthly subscription for. Sometimes they will be nice and give their old lifetime subscribers a “free” year with the new app before they have to start paying the new fees.

I suspect people can get many of these same “deals” if they keep an eye out for sales and promotions directly from these companies.

5 Likes

The only “Lifetime Member” worth anything… is a membership of your own Family.

all other… is just a BS…

7 Likes

Yup, just ask Hunter. :thinking:

7 Likes

There are always exceptions to every rule :person_shrugging:

5 Likes

I suggest you try the monthly and see if you care for it???

2 Likes

That’s just it, I don’t see anything I want TBH. However wanting to support US businesses is something I want to do, phuck china. I am more concerned for my local small businesses and am willing to pay more for good service and a good locally made product. To me it strikes me as sheeple being told where to shop for a fee.

5 Likes

this recently got announced??? says free sign up as well???

Even less impressed with those guys.