M&P Shield Plus Performance Center

I want to thank my family for all the responses and I will not let the video discourage me. When I make the purchase I will let y’all know and I do appreciate y’all input and posts.

3 Likes

Welcome to the family @Chrispy79 and you are in the right place at the right time.

2 Likes

@Johnnyq60 , you have chosen the worst video about this pistol ever posted on YouTube :joy:

Being M&P user I’ve been following Shield Plus reviews recently and the only complain I would take seriously is stiff magazine spring. But even that, this is not a problem, just a small issue for weak hands.

5 Likes

You are absolutely right @Jerzees and when I saw it I felt exactly like you. Just wanted to know if you or anyone else would pick up on certain things in the video like the cap. Not to mention that it was done in a vehicle.

3 Likes

Not to mention that it was done in a vehicle

2 Likes

That video was the answer for her previous one where she was complaining about reassemble problem.
However that was not a pistol’s issues but her lack of knowledge.

Anyway, that video brings completely nothing to making any thoughts about Shield Plus.

Check “Justin Opinion”, “sootch00” or “Honest Outlaw” YouTube channels.
These guys tell you the true valued opinions.

5 Likes

In my opinion the Sigg Sawyer P3 65 is a much better gun for the money check it out. Or the P365 XL very similar weapons with the SP Phil. B

3 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Philip91 and you are blessed to be here.

1 Like

Is that the one Tom Sawyers dog sigg invented? Welcome & sorry sometimes I can’t help myself.

3 Likes

Hi Johnnyq60!

My son in law purchased one lately. It’s his EDC and he likes the gun a lot … he has medium sized hand/ digits.

DD

2 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Doug80 and you are in the right place at the right time.

1 Like

I have the new shield plus PC with vented barrel and fiberoptic sights and my wife has the standard shield plus. I have been able to shoot them both back to back and they are both great. the sights are really the only difference of note. No fails on either gun yet and we have run approx 1500 rounds through both. my wife uses hers for EDC and i switch back and forth between mine and my hellcat, depending on how much extra ammo i want to carry, after market 13 round mags for the m&p arent readily available yet. hopefully soon.

3 Likes

Welcome to the family @John_K and you are in the right place at the right time.

1 Like

I have the m&p plus not the performance center one. It’s a great pistol. After cleaning the gun just insert an empty mag and it puts the lever for the sear in the correct spot. I’ve never had an issues with any of my m&p pistols.

1 Like

Yeah… this is a big mistake done by S&W. You cannot buy additional magazines for Shield Plus. If you find one, you will pay very high price… :zipper_mouth_face:

Recently I saw bidding for 13 rounder which ended at $400 level… :scream:

1 Like

I purchased the 380 m&p ez because it fit the wife better. It is easy to break down, clean, and maintain. We have been very happy with the purchase except we still have a scarcity of ammo in the area. I would recommend it.

3 Likes

Just ordered this for my 10 round magazine.
@Johnnyq60

2 Likes

NICE brother is that the pierce grip extension? :+1::+1:

2 Likes

4nein designs

2 Likes

I was hoping you bought the firearm for the 10rnd magazine on amazon…

… I’ll see myself out.

3 Likes