Let's see your new gun!

4 Likes

Good job @Jerzees.

3 Likes

@Spence , FYI, sir. On March 3, 2020, the United States Department of Justice Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) determined that the Michigan Concealed Pistol License (CPL) no longer qualifies as a National Instant Criminal Background Check (NICS) alternative permit for possessing and transporting firearms.

Michigan CPL-holders who purchase firearms from or through a federally licensed firearms dealer (FFL) should expect to undergo a NICS background check through the FFL, as required by federal law. Questions regarding the NICS background check should be directed to the Federal Bureau of Investigation NICS Section at 1-877-FBI-NICS (877-324-6427).

2 Likes

You do realize the post you replied to is from April of 2019 don’t you?

As time goes on older posts may no longer have correct information. Such as when laws change, or the ATF has a mood swing. I’m not going back to update every post I’ve made since i joined.

In case you’re reading any emotion in this, understand there isn’t. I’m simply being matter of fact.
Have a good one.

2 Likes

11 Likes

Nice piece of hardware brother.

2 Likes

I am just going through some threads like this to check out options, do you still have this cannon and did you set it off? this is sweet and how do I get one?

2 Likes

I do realize the age of your post that I replied to.
But, if I can read it, so can others. Information related to law changes is always relevant and is important to share. Thanks for your reply and stay safe.

3 Likes

I don’t disagree. Just, logistically speaking, it’s not feasible to update every post made that may or may not have information that has changed.

That’s why we’re always stressing that you need to stay up to date on current laws and whatnot. Things change a lot.

2 Likes

I never suggested, anywhere or at anytime, that you or anyone else go through all previous posts in order to check their accuracy against current information. This is a forum for people with a shared interest in all things firearm related and staying “up to date and whatnot “, of current laws most assuredly qualifies as a important part of that shared interest. The information that I posted as comment to your original post, in hopes that you and others on this like minded forum may find it helpful, was not intended as a fact check. Sharing this type of information, just perhaps, may help keep you, and them, on the right side of the law. Respectfully, always.

3 Likes

@Thomas72 & @Spence - let’s keep thread on the topic, which is “Let’s see your new gun!” Do not kill it with 1-to-1 discussion. :pray:t2:

6 Likes

Hey everyone!!
Haven’t been on in a little while, been busy working my day job, working on my training company, starting a new semester of grad school, and all the normal “personal life” stuff.

Thought I’d post an updated pic of my 92x… everything was black when I got it… now:

Installed: stainless parts kit (safety/decocker, mag release, guide rod), stainless threaded barrel, stainless trigger (no trigger “job”), stainless skeletonized hammer, and Beretta/ameriglo night sights. (muzzle brake optional)

… and tomorrow I’ll have more pics to post as I’m getting a novelty revolver and a LRR.

13 Likes

HM Defense Raider M5 Pistol with a few goodies attached.

16 Likes

Now that’s a nice piece of hardware brother.

4 Likes

Shared 1 photo of this but I think we should share the unfolding minus the video of her unwrapping the case to realize it was a rifle!!!
me wrapping rifle, case and box.

21 Likes

@Steven147 you are one funny individual and to use your right arm to be in on it. :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Her smile has proved the real meaning of HAPPY ! :grinning:

7 Likes

What? lol

3 Likes

My latest two acquisitions!

Heritage Betsy Ross 16" SA revolver…

Savage 110 Tactical Desert 6.5 Creedmoor, 24" barrel

12 Likes

Everybody is getting a new gun but me… image

6 Likes