Let's see your new gun!

I forced myself to wait until stock was more readily available and I could get it below msrp.

2 Likes

I just got this before the ban came again in my “lovely” state. Just Right Carbine Takedown model 9mm with 15 and 30 magazines. Came with a backpack, gun made in USA, the bag China. The target is when I was zeroing the scope 75’ away.
carbine
carbine target

14 Likes

My latest are a Kimber Micro 380 with the Crimson Trace Laser Hand Grips. Fixing the trigger on it on Monday the 6lb pull is a bit much but love the feel other than the 7 round magazines. Next was a Smith & Wesson Performance Center M&P Competitor 9mm. I love this gun it quickly has replaced my Smith & Wesson Shield Plus 9mm as my favorite gun to shoot. So smooth and flat, recoil is amazing. Last week I just assembled a PSA 7.5" 223.556 AR-15 so I can quickly get it registered in the grace period for a SBR before the end of the month. Learned a great deal myself and messing up and fixing a few things. Will take pics soon.

3 Likes

Now that is a really sweet setup!

2 Likes

Love you Johnnyq60 and family I am blessed Debbie ann I holding GOD IS GRATE AN I AM SO BLESSED LOVE Debbie ann Bobby Jean :latin_cross::chile:

1 Like

Every one wants to defund the police and their lives do not matter TILL SOME MONSTER WANTS TO TAKE HIS BEZNESS TO THE MALL AND THEN LOSE HIS MIND ON INACENT PEOPLE THAT IS A COWARD THAT NEEDS TO BE IN A GANG SO WE CAN HAVE OUR PAIN RELIEF AND HAVE JUSTICE FOR THEM ALL , RECOO :bangbang: CASES JUST A HELPING HAND :chile::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart:🫶🏼:owl::feather::feather:

My poem of the day , HE, COULD NOT TELL, A , LIE , SO, HERE, HE, LIES, WITH, BULLETS, IN, HIS, EYES,:bangbang:🫶🏼 by DOC, HALLADAY GUN , FIGHTER TOOMSTONE GREAT ,WESTERN BAD,man​:dizzy: MY FAVORITE , the truth.can SET YOU FREE, and it, CAN ,LOCK YOUR,AZZ, UP TRUELY,Bobby Jean :latin_cross::chile::owl::feather::feather::100:🫶🏼:sparkles::dizzy::bangbang::eyes::dizzy::sparkles::hourglass::japanese_ogre:

1 Like

What the heck?
Can we just go back to new guns? :face_with_monocle:

7 Likes

What happened here?

Good place to use the meme I stole from @Karacal.

IMG_0451

4 Likes

I miss Gunny. :man_facepalming:

15 Likes

You can delete every single post written by you using “delete” icon.
No needs to ask anyone else to do it for you.
Please keep this forum clean and neat. We are responsible for how it looks.
Don’t make it another Facebook posting s.h.i.t. :imp:

Hopefully nobody feels offended… but I don’t care. :man_shrugging:

11 Likes

@BobbyJean

I’m not sure what’s going on with you, but 50 straight posts on different threads is going to far. Just delete whatever it is that you want to delete.

8 Likes

@BobbyJean,

I’m not indicting you brother man. You are obviously going through something. I’m not sure what. But we cant remove your posts. Only you or the mods can. But posting the same thing across so many forum threads is counter productive, as you forget where you posted your responses, and the moderators would have to hand search every forum thread. But while you are doing whatever you are trying to accomplish with these dozens and dozens of posts. You are making a lot of forum threads unreadable.

Maybe that’s your intent. But you have been treated fairly by this forums users, so I’m not sure why you are doing this.

There is no animosity on my part, by my saying this. Alot of times your posts are a welcome break, but brother you have gone to far. So if you are actually seeking help, help yourself with what you can and then on posts you may be trying to delete but can’t, flag those for moderation. But dude 50+ posts back to back on a thread doesn’t indicate you are trying to get help. It indicates malice.

7 Likes

Time out till 1 June 2023

6 Likes
  1. You go to your post then click on the icon just below it:

A 2023-05-09 22-09-55

1. Then you choose “recycle bin” and delete the post.

A 2023-05-09 22-10-50

1. It will be deleted within few minutes.
  2. You repeat steps 1 and 2 on every post you want to delete.

Good luck… :crossed_fingers:

Once it’s done… we go back to

A 2023-05-09 22-16-45

6 Likes

Ordered a new firearm today, and im really excited to add it to the collection! unfortunately nowhere local had one, so I has to order it. That’s OK though, i saved around 300 with my employee discount lol. I’ll post a picture when it comes in :grin:

4 Likes

the newest HiPoint model C9 Sparkle? :wink: :muscle:

4 Likes

The sparkle edition is just glorified glitter glue…i gotthe bedazzled edition. “Certified plastic” gemstones to redirect light and blind attackers, to save on ammo.

5 Likes

Miami Vice edition Canik? :grinning:

8 Likes

Miami Vice? Has to come in 10mm as (oh boy, am I am old nerd for knowing this) that was Sonny Crockett’s caliber.

6 Likes