Lets see your custom built AR's

This is my somewhat customized Springfield Saint .300 Blackout. Just added the SBPDW pistol brace along with the Olight. Great shooting AR and its perfect for my home defense setup. Lets see em guys and gals :+1::+1:

9 Likes

Anderson 80% lowers with PSA uppers

6 Likes

Non-Californians get all the cool weapons! :tired_face: I’m so jealous.

3 Likes

Not today ATF! Not today!
:grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes

Before the tragic boating accident that lost them all, this was my AR platforms.

Standing from left to right, Beowulf Pistol, Beowulf Rifle, RIA VR80 12g. AR10 308,

2 laying on bed, Ruger AR556 and 556 Pistol

Forgot to put up my AR7 with its custom paracord strap to hold the end cap on.

6 Likes

@Orpackrat obviously it’s none of my business but I’m curious as to how all of them all ended up together on a boat at the same time lol. That might be a story worth telling lol

1 Like

Well, you see my only boat is a canoe and while on this camping trip where I also go up into a specific area for the range up there, a freak rain storm washed out the road… Rather than call it a trip, I decided to break out the canoe and continue on. Unfortunately this river was magical and carried my canoe and myself all the way to Crater Lake where the current and flow became too much and tossed out all my tools into the deepest parts of the lake…

And that’s what happened for my Tragic Boating Accident.

3 Likes

@Orpackrat that might be one of the saddest stories I’ve ever read…

2 Likes