LEOSA Qualification

It’s still a work in progress but retired Leo’s are welcome to drop by to qualify. Training Center

3 Likes

I spray cooking Teflon and my mags and the rounds chamber much better than graffite as for making. Them armor I truly do not BLEAVE that. An bullet has to be made from nickel or croagated steel made at a machine shop and they would notify Law enforcement KAZ they would Trace the ammo back to the shop that was stupid enough to make it an it would destroy your FIREARM we have to account for every ROUND THAT WE FIRE SO WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT THEM BECAUSE. PRISON IS FULL OF STUPID PEOPLE PRACTICE FOR HEAD SHOTS BE WITH IN THE LAW AND THEN THE USCCA MAY BE ABLE TO SAVE YOU FROM PRISON :us::bangbang::100:. Be stupid go to prison , Bobby Jean :latin_cross::us::chile:. Amen

I Carry my 22,RUGER six shooters me edc,s Six ENCH Barrel’s and I have much better ,Accuracy and I AM not looking for a gun fight I know I can hit a seven ENCH pie pan at twenty five feet so every round has to be spot on so any by standers will not be in danger of my rounds and I may not have enough rounds as my m&p S&W but I have a lot more confidence with my six guns then my automatic weapons in a crowded area I will take that chance and that is best for me I have bird shoot in one gun and stingers in the OUTHER that works great for me Bobby Jean

I know THIS TO BE VERY TRUE NO ROUND IS A GUARANTEED TO DROP OR KILL ANYONE FROM A HAND GUN SO THEIR IS NO SUCH THING AS DEAD RIGHT THERE :bangbang::100: PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT UNTIL YOU STOP THE THREAT IT CAN KILL YOU. SO BE WEAR OF THIS I FOUND OUT THE HARD WAY Bobby Jean :latin_cross::us::chile::100::100::100:

Tom121 I BLEAVE that if you are a certified instructor for civilians to get their permit to carry a firearm , and you are qualified to send folks out in the world to carry a firearm you should have the RESPECT OF AN OFFICER OF THE LAW I DO NOT KNOW WHY YOU WOULD NOT BE :bangbang: we have Leo’s that go to the college for EAGHT weeks and get their peace officer certification , and then a sheriff department can hire them and they are off and running :bangbang::chile:. I have seen DEPUTIES , the age of 19, years old , and that concerns me :bangbang::chile::us::100: KAZ AT ,18,years old , I BLEAVE THAT NO ONE HAS EVEN :bangbang::100: HAD TIME TO , UNDERSTAND STAND :bangbang: WHAT A LIFE LONG CRIMINAL HAS FOR GOTTEN :100::exploding_head::broken_heart::bangbang: AND YES WE SEND OUR PEOPLE TO WAR AT 17,YEARS OLD :bangbang::100::us: BUT THEY ARE NOT IN. A VEHICLE THAT CAN GO A 1,75, MILES AN HOUR​:bangbang:. AND IN THE MILITARY OUR YOUNG SOLDIERS , HAVE COMMANDERS WITH THEM , TILL THEY GET SOME FEILD TIME :bangbang::100::us: WE HAVE DEPUTIES THAT ARE OUT IN A CRUISER, by them selfs :chile::100::bangbang: AND I LOVE THESE GUYS AND I AM WORRIED ABOUT THEM, BUT WHAT DO I KNOW , THE BAD GUYS HAVE BEEN TO COLLEGE ALL THEIR LIVES AND THEY ARE TRAINED TRAINED AND DANGEROUS :bangbang: AND THEY DO NOT HAVE RULES :bangbang::100::broken_heart::exploding_head: AND THEY DO NOT CARE IF THEY GO BACK TO PRISON THIS ,:bangbang::100::broken_heart::exploding_head: BRAKES, MY HART AND THESE YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN ,ARE VERY GOOD PEOPLE , I am TRULY AFRAID FOR THEIR SAFETY , NOT LONG AGO WE HAD A VERY YOUNG DEPUTY SHOT , ON 2,87 , and the monster ., got away and made IT fromW,F TEXAS , to , ARLINGTON Texas , and the monster got busted over a hundred miles away , he went to WF, TEXAS AND , turned around, and went EAST , OVER A HUNDRED MILES , BUT WAS GOING WEST WHEN HE WAS STOPPED BY THE DEPUTY , THAT HE SHOT , in a stolen CAR OUR YOUNG DEPUTIES ARE THE BEST AND THE KINDEST PEOPLE. I HAVE EVER MET :bangbang::chile::broken_heart: THE MONSTER IS IN OUR CONUNTY JAIL ! I LOVE OUR TOWN AND THE LAW ENFORCEMENT WE HAVE THEY ARE THE , most respect full and they all have HONOR :bangbang::100::chile::us: AND THEY TRULY CARE ABOUT EVERY ONE , I HAVE NEVER SEEN FINER, Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::chile::us::100::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:

CORRECTION ON. F,W :bangbang: WICHITA FALLS , TEXAS, and TURNED A ROUND AND WENT OVER A HUNDRED MILES THE OUTHER DIRECTION TO ARLINGTON TEXAS , and SWAT ,GOT , HIM AND SENT HIM BACK TO OUR JAIL , hopefully for the rest of his Life , Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::chile::us::latin_cross::broken_heart:

Thank you for your years of service in law enforcement. Much respect, my friend.

5 Likes

Thank you @RUGER9 for being who you are. :+1: :+1:

6 Likes

I am a little late the the party here but congrats on your certification Johnny. :+1:. It must be a great feeling knowing you can carry in all 50 states. Truth be told; I am actually a little jealous. :rofl::wink:

5 Likes

Don149 I truly BLEAVE that after twenty years on the job in Law enforcement :bangbang:the only QUALIFICATION , :bangbang::us::100: YOU SHOULD HAVE IS, your mind still , FIRING,ON, ALL EAGHT, ON, ALL EAGHT CYLINDERS , we NEED TO CHANGE THE LAW, FOR THE LAW ENFORCEMENT , ASAP, :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::100::100::100: OUR NASHION NEEDS , SOME ONE , IN THE WHITE HOUSE :100::us: THAT HAS BEEN , IN THE MILITARY , OR SERVED OUR COUNTRY IN LAW ENFORCEMENT , AND UNDER , WHAT IS TRULY GOING ON IN THE STREETS AND , FOUGHT FOR OUR COUNTRY AND , FOR THEIR LIVES AND THE PERSON NEXED TO THEM ,:100::us: and knows what working for a LIVING TRULY MEANS :bangbang: GOD BLESS US ALL ,USA :us::100::bangbang:

2 Likes

LEOs are only private citizens with a badge. We do not believe in classes in our society with special privileges in the USA, so I will have to respectfully disagree.

1 Like

Dave17 when you put people in prison for over twenty years on the job. And you return the the private sector :bangbang: THE BAD GUYS ARE STILL , WANTING TO KILL YOU, and you BLEAVE that you do not need to be able to protect yourself and your family , being in law enforcement is more than a job and criminals are going to kill you. Just as soon as you’re no longer wearing A BADGE, and , criminals NEVER GO BY THE LAW. WHAT YOU SAID MAD ME THANK YOU have never been a law man because the Bad guys never forget that you ARESTED them and your very life is in grave danger , :chile::100::latin_cross:

1 Like

Dave17. I have special privileges in the United States to protect my self :100:

1 Like

Every person that has been in law enforcement in Texas and they are retired still have their badge and they still have the right to carry their fire arm and what you said about being a private citizen is crap SIR TEXAS DOES NOT MISTREAT THEIR HEROES :chile::us: LIKE THAT MY LORD I WOULD NEVER EVER BE A LAWMAN BACK EAST TRULY WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL YOUR LEADERSHIP OUR GOVERNOR AND ATTORNEY GENERAL IS PRO LAW ENFORCEMENT ONE HUNDRED AN TEN PERCENT :chile::100::heart::heart:GOD BLESS TEXAS AND YOU ALL FOR DAM SURE IN JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY HOLY NAME AMEN :chile::100::heart:

1 Like

Never said that. I stated that other private citizens have as much of a right to life, self-defense and the RKBA as any other private citizen, of which LEOs are a part of. I do not believe in second class citizenry, which special laws for certain people result in. Statictics show that private citizens are preyed upon far more than LEOs, probably due to their typically not being allowed to be armed in many places, or even near them, such as schools.

Exactly my point.

3 Likes

Dave17 I truly miss understand what you said my book lurking is not good enough KAZ I did not get a egekashion KAZ I went to work at my new family’s Feed store unload ING ha trucks and purina chow and fertilizer and doing ranch work it was a different time when GOVENOR ANN RICHERSONS SAID NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND AND LET TEXAS HAVE THE LOTTERY TICKETS FOR THE SCHOOLS I WAS AT 90, hours a week job at 14 years old. And my new family are still my family and they are white I truly a son now :chile:

1 Like

I do understand. However, the RKBA is for all, not just certain people. It states “shall not be infringed”, not except for all, but a select few, which, based on many current laws are referred to as the “only ones” (LEOs). That ideology is what we are fighting against.

One of the founding principles of our nation is equality and egalitarianism, “all men are created equal”. We do not have kings and royalty, and no caste system. So, unless you are in the military, we are all private citizens and we expect laws to be applied equally to all. The fact that they don’t is one of the problems we fight against. It is not likely going to end, but I don’t believe in just ignoring it either.

5 Likes

Dave17. When you say that the men and women that have been in law enforcement for decades are just regular people that is crap Their is a saying that rings true , after you are retired from law enforcement your still on duty BLEAVE it or not some cops like to miss treat x law enforcement officers when they stop them but the are the exception to the rule Brother in arms ,:100: brother :chile::100::owl::feather::feather:

2 Likes

Dave 17 who. Are you referring to , :question: That are fighting about LEOs RETIRED :question: are getting TREATED LIKE ,crap , because they , enforced the LAW , and now , they sill , have to be :bangbang:. On, DUTY, because , they put Bad men in PRISON :bangbang::100: FOR OVER TWO DECADES :bangbang:and now , :question:it’s all OVER :question:And the have nothing to worry about :question::question::question::question: because they are just regular citizens :question::question::question: that is crap :100::bangbang:SIR, Bobby Jean :chile::owl::feather::feather::100::100::100::100::100::100::bangbang:

David 17 I love you brother I can never understand why we could be so far apart in our thinking. I. Used to have problems with thinking that law enforcement was just up and above every one till I got my feel :bangbang::100: WHAT I MEAN IS MY FAIR SHARE OF ABUSE AND HATE FROM THE BAD GUYS AND ALL THE THEIR GOING TO KILL ME AND ALL MY FAMILY :bangbang:only till then , DID I UNDERSTAND , the devil is the devil , and he never takes a day off ,:bangbang::100::fire:so how can a retired Leo’s :bangbang::100:

1 Like