LEGIT?????? Everytime I Try to Log On...

I get this every time I log on to the portal.

3 Likes

Hi Elza1! While I have not experienced this on the USCCA site, I have across other sites and it is fairly common. Was this when you were trying to log in or anything specific? Or was it just when you tried going to the main USCCA home page?

3 Likes

@Elza1
I have never experienced this before. The I am a human box is used for verification which I am sure you know this. But it is kind of weird. ???

3 Likes

It did when I signed in on a new computer, just let it run it’s course and allow it to verify your connection. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

:robot: I am not a robot :robot:

3 Likes

According to a handful of scientists and Elon Musk we are all just part of a simulation programmed to believe we are human but really just NPCs in some super intelligence’s giant sim city game.

So the answer to that check box question may not be as simple as it sounds;)

3 Likes

@Elza1 If you are running a VPN that can happen and at other sites also. If that’s the problem you can change some settings in your VPN to allow passthrough of this site and that will stop the are you a robot. :us: :us: :us:

4 Likes

I’ve been getting the same message the past two days. I’m not logging in through a VPN. Irritating.

3 Likes

I see that on a boatload (shipping container size megaboat load of) websites. I personally haven’t seen it on the uscca website yet.

3 Likes

Have you read this part of the screen?

A 2022-09-26 23-34-38

Usually that explains everything…

3 Likes

I get that a lot. I’ve never gotten that specific message from USCCA, but often I have to pause my VPN to log into a website, and then I can turn VPN back on after I’m logged in.

3 Likes

@Ouade5 Example: If your using IPvanish VPN you can go into settings, find Split Tunneling open it and choose the apps to allow passthrough on the VPN and that will stop the am I a robot. :us:

2 Likes

@Harry12 I had a chat with USCCA about that problem also, I was told there IT department is aware and working on the problem. Google browser is one of them they are having trouble with the update. I started using Firefox for now, no problems If I could attach a photo of my Community Icon you wouldn’t believe it, nothing but a round white icon with a tiny black dot in the center and under the icon is has Community :thinking: that’s one of the problems there IT department is having also. Hope that helps. :us: :us: :us:

1 Like

I have been using Firefox since they came out with there Beta version for years and have never used any thing else as a browser,in fact deleted all other browsers even Microsoft except for the microsoft operating portion

2 Likes