Having Tech Issues?

I had some weird issues this morning (7/3/19) where the Community wouldn’t let me in on my phone :frowning:

I closed all of the tabs I had open and then closed the Chrome App I use as a web browser.

Then I reopened the app, went to USCCA.com and logged in. After that I went to the Community at USCCA.com/community and things were back to normal.

If you’re having issues and trying this doesn’t solve it, please shoot me an email at support@uscca.com

I check that email daily - if not more often :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Had an issue late last night on my phone… said the site was in read-only mode and wouldn’t let me like or respond to posts

That’s the same issue I was having. There may have been a programming update or a backup running which booted us out.

1 Like

Same on mine Dawn; said I needed to make sure I make a comment by tapping on a Reply button (strange and true) nothing I felt I needed to comment on everything possible was already commented on. I thought I logged out yesterday but discovered I didn’t. But I tried again this morning and all was fine again.

2 Likes

Just last night but Everything is fine today.

1 Like

Had the same early this am. By break time, all was fine.

2 Likes

It started sometime between 2 and 3 am this morning. I thought it was just me because of the storm that was rolling through at that time but from what everyone is saying it almost sounds like a network issue someplace. Possibly not connecting to the authentication server correctly? Other option I see from that point of view is router interface issue (not necessarily in-house)

1 Like

I was last night but all fine today Zee

1 Like