Mobile site down

@Dawn

Just a heads up, your mobile site for USCCA Community is down. Your regular site is up, but community site is down for mobile.

1 Like

Hmmm… it there a mobile version for USCCA Community? :thinking:

2 Likes

I can access this site from my PC, but not from a mobile phone

2 Likes

Look for issue on your phone.
If I’m not mistaken, mobile devices are using regular USCCA Community website, just formatted to fit the screen.

BTW, I’ve checked all my mobile devices at home - all shows Community website without any problems.

3 Likes

I have tried with 4 different phones here in Missouri, all the same.

2 Likes

This response is from my cell phone.
:+1:

3 Likes

Try “common” maintenance :wink:

1. reboot
  2. check USCCA on wifi
  3. check USCCA on cellular data plan

…

and eventually move to IL - everything works here like a charm :joy:

6 Likes

No issues here from FL on my iPhone using DiscourseHub or browser.

3 Likes

OK here is a wierd one for everyone. If I connect to WIFI, no issues reaching the site. If I just connect using AT&T, won’t connect to the site here in MO. I can connect to any other web site in the world, except the USCCA Community here. I have worked in IT for over 30 years, and this seems like an AT&T issue here in MO. Wifi is not AT&T provided, but another provider

1 Like

Couldn’t pay me enough to move to Illinois. Not that much money printed!!! LOL

4 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Problem solved :handshake:
Nothing to do unless you work for AT&T :wink:

3 Likes

Weird, I’ve been on the Community on my phone a number of times this morning before I left for work and I just checked it at work (I live an hour away, so there was an hour I wasn’t online) and I had no issues.

Anyone else from MO experiencing an issue using cellular to get to the Community on their phone?

4 Likes

Mine is fine, maybe it’s the weather where you are doing strange things

2 Likes

What gets even wierder is I can connect with a Android phone, but not with any IPHONE

1 Like

Very strange… I have no issue with my iPhone.

You’re not the only one having issues. I’ve heard from @45IPAC via email this morning and he’s having issues too!

Can those of you having issues please tell me what platform your on and what carrier? You can PM me instead of posting publicly if you’d rather. Maybe there’s a connection.

1 Like

IPHONE 8 Plus Software version 13.3, carrier is AT&T. I can connect with an Android Samsung 6 using AT&T however. Just started over night. I was fine yesterday. If I connect on WIFI, it works fine. WIFI is a different carrier, not AT&T. Glad I am not imagining things!!! LOL

1 Like

Because I know the tech people will ask - you did reboot your phone correct? And you’ve confirmed that the link your using to go to the USCCA Community is the right link? And we’re talking about the USCCA Community, not the USCCA App?

2 Likes

Yes Maam. To all questions. I have tried on 3 different IPHONES. No luck. I have tried on 4 Android phones and success every time with Android. I have tried on Chrome, and Safari. No luck on IPHONES, works every time on Android.

2 Likes

UPDATE. Site is working now on AT&T with IPHONE!!! Don’t know what happened, but it is now working!!! YEAHH

2 Likes

(just kidding)

1 Like