Leftist Politicians Continue to Destabilize OUR Civilization

We’re living in an era where mentally and physically sick people, illegal immigrants, as well as dangerous, deadly, and violent criminals are completely unrestrained by our legal system.

They’re not blocked from entry, not arrested, not locked up, not otherwise institutionalized, not deported, and leftist politicians adamantly refuse to protect us from them (politicians do, of course, lavishly insulate and protect themselves, at our expense).

Hoards of illegal immigrants, many of them diseased, many of them also dangerous criminals and terrorists, are flooding into our country every hour, absent any restraint or any species of vetting.

Again, this is all by design. This is the way leftists want it, and they have, as noted above, thoroughly insulated and protected themselves with our taxpayer dollars. Very convenient for them. (From the article)

From Don102, Gentlemen and Ladies I believe we we are IN IT NOW.
As much as some have denied this, the politicians yammer, and yammer and yammer.
THEY WANT THIS, THEY WANT CHAOS AND A DESTABILIZED ECONOMY, LAWLESSNESS and FEAR!
There is only one hope for stopping this MADNESS. (and YOU know what that is)
You can dismiss some of what I have posted, but you can’t possibly dismiss what you see
and feel w/ your own eyes and ears. Some will NEVER wake-up. Some of this sings to you.
Some have ‘tin foil Hat’ me, this isn’t about me. This is about US!
We can only last if we are STRONG. If they wear us down we are all dead.

WHERE WE GO 1 WE GO ALL.
No Easy Day’s Ahead.

14 Likes

Democraps have opened pandoras box! They don’t realize what they’re doing and by the time they do it’ll to late for a correction.

13 Likes

Of course they do. :thinking:

11 Likes

‘THEY’ know EXACTLY what they are Mutha Phuckin’ doing! Evil bastards.

8 Likes

I’ve said it before, This is a very detailed well thought out plan being perfectly, effectively implemented. Unfortunately, when we get the whole of the effect those in office, the planers and implementers, will be long gone to their gated armed security walled mansions.

7 Likes

Where there’s a will there’s a way. We need the will. We will find the way.

3 Likes

@Robert1246 We know the way, as law abiding citizens, the laws keeps us at will, and the tyrant government makes up more unconstitutional laws of their own will to control law abiding citizens against their will. :thinking: While criminals freely run rampant willingly. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

Happy anniversary @Ronald150!

2 Likes

Happy Anniversary. My question is are they tyrants for good or evil¿. When they are tyrants for good they are on our side. If they are tyrants to annihilate the world then they need to be stopped.

1 Like

Go Left. Go broke!

5 Likes

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappy
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniversary
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappy
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniversary!
boyo!
And many More!
you rock Ronald!
Stay Frosty!

2 Likes

And yet every one of these politicians will be re-elected. For some reason the citizenry can not vote for someone that doesn’t have a D by their name. No matter the cost,

3 Likes

Happy Anniversary @Ronald150 ! Rock on patriot

3 Likes

@TheKid, That’s because it’s Your Representative that’s ducking up not mine…

2 Likes

This is a quote from George Washington on political parties. He was our last President who didn’t have allegiance to a party. I believe he was 100% correct.

“The spirit of the party serves always to distract the public councils and enfeeble the public administration. It agitates the community with ill-founded jealousies and false alarms, kindles the animosity of one part against another, foments occasionally riot and insurrection.”

he warned Americans to guard against would-be despots who would use parties as “potent engines…to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government.”

He also warned of foreign entities distracting Americans and influencing our elections. Washington explained that partisanship “open[ed] the door to foreign influence and corruption”

3 Likes

I have come to be of the opinion that both evil, and stupidity, are factors, if not also a sort of arrogant naiveté. It’s hard to believe intelligent people can believe some of these things, until they tell you with a straight face that they do, in fact, believe it.

You know you are in trouble when the people crying out the loudest against an injustice, have now found a way to excuse committing that same injustice, so long as it is they who do it.

We are there.

5 Likes

When the president of the oldest and most prestigious university in the country can get caught stealing others’ work and cheating, and her peers all rally around her and defend her, and we have young people marching in the streets openly calling for the complete genocide of a people, and China is building secret biolabs in California while we allow millions and millions of unknown actors into our country with complete freedom to do what they want, then yeah, we’re pretty far along the road of “phucked.”

7 Likes

Couldn’t have put it better myself.
It’s hard to see day light at the end of this long and incredibly dark tunnel.

5 Likes