These Remarks By an FBI Official on the Capitol Riot Might Have Shredded a Key Liberal Talking Point

3 Likes

But, but… it was an insurrection! :crazy_face:

4 Likes

& yes we need the razor wired fencing & the troops. Sorry there’s only 1 port a potty, sorry about the garage & the food poisoning. We can fix that as soon as we lock up more children at the border…

4 Likes

Doesn’t matter. One guy was a Minnesota Vikings fan, and another had zip ties. Clearly it’s time to rebuild Hadrian’s Wall.

After four years of explaining how walls aren’t effective, you’d think they would have gone another route.

3 Likes

I find it funny that when the democrats were in power they WERE FOR A SECURE BORDER WALL. And then when Pres. Trump started TALKING ABOUT A SECURE BORDER WALL AND SECURING THE BORDER THE DEMOCRATS WERE NOW AGAINST IT. And it was because the democrats hated Pres. Trump and ANYTHING THAT HE DID OR WANT TO DO THEY WERE AGAINST IT. And the democrats in DC keep showing that they ONLY SEEM TO CARE ABOUT THEIR OWN SAFETY AND TO HELL WITH THE COUNTRY’S AND ITS CITIZENS SAFETY. And that is why they put a fence with razor wire up around the Capital and are keeping the guard in DC for their own protection and screw the American Citizens on and at the southern border. THERE SECURITY AND SAFETY DOESN’T MATTER TO THOSE IN DC.

1 Like

Felons, dead people, and illegal immigrants all vote overwhelmingly Democrat. I have always believed that was why democratic politicians favor unsecured borders.

Unfortunately, that puts me and my family right at ground zero for the bad people who inevitably infiltrate mass migrations. And they wonder why I want guns…

3 Likes