KSLA: Circle-K Employee Shoots at Unmasked Customer After Confrontation Over Masks--Shreveport

This is what happens when people don’t understand something.

3 Likes

Or a lot of somethings…

2 Likes

You can not fix stupid.

Although the media and politicians should also be held accountable. If we did not need masks for 3-4 months, why suddenly are the mandated by government tyranny.

They were so worried about Covid they tested me and missed the tick fever… had to go back for more tests after a rash showed up… and the Covid-19 is down to .19% mortality.

To shoot someone over a mask… I will not make it political and guess which party he votes for.

3 Likes

Just to throw a wrench in the gears, federal law (ADA) allows you to NOT wear a mask. All you have to say is you have a medical condition that prevents you from doing so. HIPPA laws make it so you do NOT have to disclose your medical condition.

I am NOT telling anyone to lie or how to get around not wearing a mask, just pointing out some facts you are more than welcome to look up on your own.

Don

3 Likes

Even with my medical condition, I’ve been made to leave. :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: Like 5 + places

1 Like

They are suppose to make reasonable accommodations (but I dont know what that means).

That’s what I’ve been trying to fight to explain but these mothe**** don’t understands the da*** law.

Excuse my French but I’m just to the point I’m no a longer the nice guy. Nobody likes the nice guy anyways. :joy::smiley::joy::joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

Allow me to say I’m dropping lawsuits here can I have a list

1 Like