Just Us Girls: How Guns Have Changed Girls Night Out | USCCA

I’m sure many women can attest to the fact that it’s fun to get together with just the girls every now and then. In fact, I have several friends who plan annual trips to the beach for a small circle of ladies who have been friends for decades. I know of many churches and neighborhoods that have monthly get-togethers to host Bible studies, play Bunco or enjoy other similar social activities. And I have definitely had my share of cake decorating classes, cooking lessons and fun evenings that involve crafting or painting … plus enjoying snacks, beverages and, of course, fellowship.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/blog/girls-guns-organizations/
2 Likes

Stumbled across a “women’s” program, just thought to pass it on. It’s in 10 states and they meet every 2nd Saturday of every month, 8am - 10am, all “Range USA” store Locations, formerly the Shoot Point Blank stores/ranges. They are in IL, IN, KY, LA, MI, MS, OH, TN, TX, & WI. Their meetings are free.

Range USA: Lady Sure Shots - Women-Only Shooting Club | Range USA.