Just approved for my CCW Permit!

You can call them after 75 business days.
That’s what I did and they pushed it through for me.

3 Likes

Thank you for your reply

Mike

4 Likes

Thank you. Do you have that number by chance?

4 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Lance2172 , glad you could join us.

3 Likes

Welcome to the family @Lance2172 and God bless you.

3 Likes

Thank you for the welcome. God bless you all as well :slight_smile:

John16:33

4 Likes

It is a crying shame that in some states we need to get a permission slip from the government in order to exercise our God given right, enshrined by the Second Amendment, to protect ourselves and our loved ones.

To pour salt on the wound, where I live, more convicted felons carry concealed handguns than do honest law-abiding citizens.

How many illegal guns are coming across our southern border with the “undocumented welfare recipients?’

5 Likes

Phone/Fax:

Metro Phoenix: (602) 256-6280

Outside Metro Phoenix (In Arizona): (800) 256-6280

Fax: (602) 223- 2928

3 Likes

Thank you so much. I just hung up with them and they are mailing it out tomorrow!!

5 Likes

Congratulations

4 Likes

God bless Alabama. :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heart: :+1: :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

Congratulations! Big woot!

Out of curiosity, what gun do you carry?

3 Likes

Congratulations. Welcome to being a member of one of the most law-abiding demographics in America.

Be safe!

3 Likes

Congratulation @Dan132 . Welcome to the club.

3 Likes

G43X, P365X, LCP Max

2 Likes

Be aware that AZ no longer sends you a notification when your license is about to expire. You can send in the renewal paperwork 90 days before expiration and it is supposed to take 75 days or less for the renewal to go through. But it took about 100 days from the date they received my renewal paperwork for me to finally get my new license. So I had to be careful which restaurants I ate at for a little bit.

Make sure to put a reminder in your Calendar and send in the paperwork as soon as you are allowed.

3 Likes