Just approved for my CCW Permit!

Welcome aboard @Gary_J1

To name a few!!

7 Likes

Congratulations. We took our renewal in Illinois 7-2020 and are still waiting on our cards.

6 Likes

It’s so cool to see so many people taking their 2A rights, and responsible gun ownership, so seriously.
I’m open to all of the advice I can get at this point.
I’ve been a gun owner for a little over 2 years after living for over 20 in CA, and 25 in Canada before that.
I was totally against being a gun owner until a friend finally convinced me to accompany him to the range.
Now I see the benefits of carrying, as well as the need to get as much training as possible.

6 Likes

Just got my AZ CCW a couple months ago. Welcome!

9 Likes

I agree with you on that 100%

4 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Gary_J1 , glad you could join us.

3 Likes

Congratulations, stay safe and practice, practice , practice and then practice some more. A major responsibility stay safe and carry on!

4 Likes

That’s fantastic , congrats next step TRAINING , TRAINING and more training. Great step to protecting your loved ones .

4 Likes

Welcome to the family @LEON21 and you are blessed to be here.

4 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @LEON21 , glad you could join us.

3 Likes

Congrats, man! Welcome to the Super Cool Kids Club!

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @LEON21

3 Likes

I live n Alabama. I completed the CCW application for a four year permit and paid my fees online on my Sheriff’s Dept website. Within a few hours, I received an email that my permit was ready to be picked up. Alabama now offers a lifetime CCW permit.

6 Likes

Congratulations, life time is great, now they need enhanced carry.

3 Likes

Congratulations now train constantly and keep reviewing your state laws.
Finally never take your 2nd Right Amendments for granted ! Be vigilant and protecting your family and friends and people who may at some point need your help congratulations once again!

4 Likes

Congratulations!! :wave: :+1: :clap: :statue_of_liberty: Enjoy your newfound freedom!

4 Likes

I was told that AZ don’t require a CCW Permits. Anyone know any different?

4 Likes

AZ is Constitutional carry.

My suspicion is that if you travel you might be better off with a card ??? IDK

3 Likes

I sent in my application to Arizona on July 20th and still have not heard anything

4 Likes

Yes, we can carry without a permit.
However, there are a few advantages to having a permit: https://arizona.concealedcarry.com/why-get-an-arizona-concealed-carry-permit/

3 Likes