just a coincidence that the elections are coming up

![:rage:

Whistleblowers from the TSA and Border Patrol have raised the alarm to Infowars that the Biden administration is setting the stage for full Covid lockdowns that will begin with incremental restrictions like masking TSA employees in mid-September.

The first source, a high-level TSA official confirmed and known to Infowars, reached out to Infowars and cited a Tuesday meeting in which TSA managers were told new memorandums & policies were being completed that would reimplement masking, starting with TSA & airport employees as early as mid-September.

The TSA official also said next week they will receive new guidelines on how the policy will escalate: by mid-October, mask-wearing will be required by pilots, flight staff, passengers, and airport patrons.

After hearing from the TSA manager, Infowars reached out to our trusted Border Patrol source who is also a manager. This source confirmed the same directives were being given to Border Patrol.

They were told it was not a matter of “if” but “when” official Covid numbers will go back up and they expect by mid-October a return to forced-masking policies that the Biden administration previously only reluctantly ended after massive pressure.

10 Likes

Good thing I will never fly anywhere ever again. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
No one, except libs will fall for it again, uncle sniffy can wear 5 and choke. :crossed_fingers:

11 Likes

The previous lockdown was not done to protect the health of this nation’s citizens it was done strictly to control the citizens of this country. For centuries the routine for quarantine was that anyone that was diagnosed with the disease was isolated, the healthy people were allowed to continue on with their lives. This is just another symptom of the tyrannical government we are presently forced to be under.

10 Likes

I’m flying in October. Prediction: I won’t have to wear a mask and there certainly won’t be “full covid lockdowns”

I’ll set a reminder to check back in

Besides, election aren’t for over a year past the given dates

3 Likes

right
it is about control, and if we let it happen we’ll be back to the face diaper’s again

6 Likes

I didn’t do it last time and I won’t do it if they try it again.

8 Likes

No election this November? I understand there has been talk about no November 2024 election, but this is the first I have heard about none in 2023.

2 Likes

It’s not the election it’s all about their control, the first time was a test and we failed miserably, masks DO NOT accomplish anything except take away our identity. Without our identity we are just another cog in the wheel.

11 Likes

The best analogy I have seen about masks is, I’m going to put up a chain link fence to stop the mosquitoes, that is how effective masks are with a virus

14 Likes

I thought TSA was only meant to search and seize possessions of passengers flying. How can they order airport workers to mask up?

4 Likes

only time I did was when I went to the va hospital for care

4 Likes

You do need to consider the source, “Infowars.” However I do not find it super unbelievable. There are many much worse attacks on freedom, they have been hiding all of it with UFO stuff (which I contend where are photos, video, and bits of metal and biologics They would rather release bits of the truth.) Look at the crud happening with the dollar and the economy, that is much, much worse.

3 Likes

I told my wife much the same. The only reason UFOs are being talked about is to distract from Hunter.

PS I know nothing about Infowars, first I’ve heard of them.

5 Likes

I agree, but it wont be for the lack of trying to impose back the mandates

5 Likes

Let The Games Begin!!!

5 Likes

Uhhh
 NOPE!!!

10 Likes

“I didn’t do it last time and I won’t do it if they try it again}”.

Thank you Mike, I was waiting and praying for someone to say the very thing!
The thing the really makes me uncomfortable is that the .gov does not see or
acknowledge they were wrong. They go back and use the SAME tactics to control us AFTER
Vaxx Companies are exposed for their Lies and deceptions. Yet they will try it again.
I won’t go into what is in the Vax, what I believe—Doesn’t matter. That’s up to you guy’s.
I WILL go into the fact that more people now know they were lied to. Old Pudding
is IN TROUBLE. People are now finding out just how much $$,$$$,$$$ the BCF was paid
for their ‘influence’ and access to the Big chair. When you have a person who can’t find
an exit off stage, mumbles, missteps verbally, LIES and makes up rumors and innuendo
People CAN’T HELP but notice something is wrong. When you Weaponize the DOJ against your STRONGEST Opponent in the upcoming fraudulent Erection, The lies and deception will
only take them so far. There will be push-back. Just how much KAKA is the AMERICAN PUBLIC
willing to eat? how many ridiculous mandates, Executive Actions will he sign before we choke and say that’s it! Fossil Fuels are here to stay. they make the wheels of America turn and create an Independence for this country where we are not beholding to the sandbox’s and having to go
hat in Hand every time they get a wild hair and cut back production or raise the price per barrel.
And it creates JOBS! Good solid AMERICAN JOBS! Energy independence is a GOOD THING!
England learned a harsh lesson when they pushed and pushed us in the 1700’s. People are
openl saying WTF did he say? He really sniffed that child! He said ‘ALL CHILDREN are his Children’
Did he just say He CURED cancer? Bidenomics-----what the hell is that really? Ban gas stoves? Block out the Sun? When is somebody going to have the balls to say he is UNFIT for the Big Chair?

11 Likes

Another BRICK IN the WALL Brother.
Drone
useless eaters

this is what the current Administration thinks of us.

4 Likes

Let The Games Begin!!!

HELL NO! Damn straight it was a complete sentence. HELL NO!

5 Likes

I have summed up Brandon using the following pronouns
 the faux president, the dementia riddled pubescent sniffer, the grand usurper, idiot, moron, and so on. As for the jab, I took the first one as I was required by my employer even though I wasn’t comfortable with it, three months later when the said I had to get the booster I said nope! Now the more I hear and read I am glad I made a stand. I personally know of two people that took it and began having health problems, one of them terminally, they were 40. We need to draw a line and tell these idiots NO MORE!

7 Likes