Joe Versus The Volcano

I don’t own an AR15 just some Glocks and an old Marlin in 30-30. I’ve never been able to get a 100 rounds in a chamber. Am I missing something here? Does Joe know something I don’t? Guess I’m too old-fashioned. I still call a magazine a magazine.

15 Likes

I’m surprised he hasn’t said no Israeli needs an assault weapon, body armor, and 100 rounds of ammunition.

12 Likes

Gatling!

7 Likes

@TheTwoJakes This Resident Pudding Pants talks so much :poop: to the anti-gun groups, aaaaaaaaaaaaand they believe him, praise him, stand by him, :hugs:, while chipping away our CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITD STATES OF AMERICA! While our flag :us: flies high in front of the White House! This clown is nothing but a snake oil salesman. BADLY in need to be VOTED OUT!!! Half the time he doesn’t know what he’s saying. 100 rounds in the CHAMBER?? YES MR. RESIDENT, WE DOOOOO NEED WEAPONS that can FIT 100 ROUNDS IN THE CHAMBER!!! ONE PRESS OF THE TRIGGER AND 100 ROUNDS IN THE CHAMBER BARRELING OUT THE BARREL STOPING 100 COMBATANT ENEMY THREATS WITH ONE SHOT WOULD BE A BIG GAME CHANGER!!! WHAT A MORON!!! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes

Here you go

metal-storm-gun

16 Likes

I need a couple of these, and a mini-gun with a million rounds each.

5 Likes

Hmmm… :thinking:
What about clip ? :joy:

6 Likes

Yep… I still mess up once in a while and call them clips, and revolvers pistols.

4 Likes

100 rounds in the chamber? How does that work, Joe?

5 Likes

Is this “educator” Joe’s adviser?

8 Likes

@Jerzees, @Lshiny Yeees! There’s the BANANA CLIP (magazine). :rofl:

2 Likes

i Have about 30 clips I picked up here and there. My M1 Garand is a fun weapon to shoot! It only holds 8 rounds but I have put waaayy more than 100 rounds downrange through that chamber!

3 Likes

DeLeon was the guy caught on tape denigrating fellow Latinos and Blacks. He is resisting getting thrown off the city council. In fact he and one of his fellow minority denigraters are suing to have the tape suppressed. According to DeLeon you are acceptable if you are a minority only if you are wealthy and contribute to his election campaigns.

4 Likes

Who in Gods name needs a “leader” without brain cells?

4 Likes

Imagine how much more dangerous he might be if he actually had any brain cells left:/

6 Likes

If one believes that the purpose of the 2nd Amendment is to preserve the ability of the governed to resist a tyrannical government, that dictates what firearms and ammo one might choose to possess. I don’t think Joe understands that.

4 Likes

We just need to tell Joe that teenage girls with long hair think AR’s are sexy. He’ll sign an EO making them mandatory everywhere.

4 Likes

@Larry130 Can long Banana Clips be included? :rofl: Asking for friends (Jerzy, Lshiny) :joy:

3 Likes

Goes without saying.

2 Likes

A Garand uses the en-bloc clips but unless specified a magazine is a magazine lol. The ones who call them clips are the same ones who hold their guns sideways.

3 Likes