Biden special

This is a little funny…
Rossi Crazy Uncle Joe’s AR-14 22LR RS22-AR14B

I’m still waiting for this ordered back in March. PSA “ANGRYJOE-14” AR-14 Stripped Lower Receiver

4 Likes

In the description… “10 round mag every half second”. I think I’ll wait until someone makes an aftermarket “10 round clip”.

4 Likes

Funny, I thought it would have been a Double Barrel Shotgun. Two Blast Joe Biden. Funny man. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Shotgun with a door attached to the end.

4 Likes

I prefer the 50-clip mag, more rounds without a reload. I heard it will also come with an anti-grav unit, so you can carry it effortlessly. It will also have an optional fourth dimension switch, so that the mag will be the same size as the 10-round mag.

4 Likes

I reached out to the guys that made that custom AR and Magazine for the Auto Worker that Biden tried to pick a fight with.
They make 3 different ones now😀

3 Likes

I’d get one.

2 Likes

:rofl: definitely!

If Tesla’s manufactured the firearm, I would totally beg my wife for one. Then right after, get the Tesla truck and ride with my body hanging out of the sunroof

1 Like
3 Likes

4 Likes

Yup, I cannot believe anyone could say that with a strait face. :rofl: You should watch the vids of people recording calls into 911 asking if it was legal cause the VP said so. :rofl:

3 Likes

5 Likes