New, Deadlier AR-16 Introduced Which Is An AR-15 Wearing A MAGA Hat

4 Likes

For a minute there I thought that was what “Joe” was talking about when he said the AR-14 was a semi-automatic machine gun that had a hundred round clip. Glad I don’t have one of those, they sound really dangerous with an identity issue built into the gun itself. Not knowing whether to identify as a machine gun, assault rifle, semi automatic or sporting rifle it must be very troubling to the gun itself. Then there is that 100 round clip. It probably also has racial insecurities because it’s black. The poor AR-14 is just a non binary, self identifying gun with trans issues in a xenophobic, misogynistic, racist and bigoted anti gun society that will never let it become the multi caliber, modular parts, gas impinged lovable killing machine it was born to be.

:upside_down_face:

Cheers,

Craig6

8 Likes

Whew, for a minute there I thought it might be the dreaded AR-14… Not sure, but heard if you pull the trigger once, it fires 250 rounds, and two grenades. Nobody needs grenades to kill a deer…

Don’t get me wrong, I support the 2A, but these crazy folks wanting a full auto assault bolt action semi auto pump rifle with 500 round clips is just not right! And some of these people want a bayonet on the end! I mean, really?

:smile:

5 Likes

Fred_G, Not sure, but heard if you pull the trigger once, it fires 250 rounds, and two grenades. Nobody needs grenades to kill a deer…

Cracked me up :joy:

3 Likes

But those grenades would come in handy for fishing. Just saying. :eyes::innocent::rofl:

Do not try this at home. This post is meant in humor only. It was crafted by professionals on a closed course, no fish were harmed.

4 Likes

This story must be legitimate. It’s not like from The Onion you know. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I had a clerk bristle up at me. I was on way to range and stopped to buy some snacks. He started to tell me he was exercising his right to refuse me service. I asked why and he said it was because I was wearing a MAGA shirt.

I asked him if he could read and he said yeah he could.

This is the shirt. It’s one of 5 shirts I own that say anything about 2A. 2 are USCCA shirts, the other 3 are different colors of the shirt pictured, profits from which go to maintain the MIA Marine table at our local range.

4 Likes