You think they'd know better...AR500 beef

Got an email from AR500, and I saw a term that necessitated a response to their service dept…all the brouhaha about being pro 2a and look what they put after AR 15…ffs smdh…
http://enews.ar500armor.com/q/rrvWsICRWTaFq5MBo8Ynu9gjAo3t44NauCigaAai6T7DR71QMRIwosoMc

3 Likes

Ignorant!

2 Likes

Thanks for pointing out that excellent example.

Let’s wake up and smell the coffee!

Do you speak about high capacity magazines? 30 rounds is a standard capacity magazine. Have you mentally surrendered and now think of a reduced capacity magazine as a standard capacity?

Do you speak about assault rifles?

What else has been given up by being lackadaisical?

1 Like

Or conditioning is effective?

Or a bitter employee wrote the snippet?

1 Like

Propaganda works, that’s why they do it.

4 Likes

It could have been a simple cut & paste from the bill.

1 Like

Nope, as bad as NY is looking, and it looks bad, they are differentiating between semi-auto and assault. I found semi auto numerous times, and assault once, with an “or” between semi automatic rifle and assault rifle.

2 Likes

It is stupid to call an AR any caliber an assault rifle,it is just a plain ol everyday rifle,it wont get up and assault you,the idiot behind it will asault you,not the weapon

1 Like

It’s not ignorance but a deliberate attempt to go with the flow.

2 Likes

That’s why I’ll never own a yeti product. I bought a 40 quart Grizzly cooler for myself and a 20 quart Pelican cooler for my wife shortly after yeti drank the koolaid.
Both of them are made in the USA!

2 Likes

Personally, I think the term “semiautomatic” rifle, describes it a bit more neutral.

But since I’m not willing to stand behind the paper target, while any caliber small or large empties a mag into it, let alone one shot, they can and will call it whatever they want to.

There are toys, then there are tools made for war. Despite my owning, I’m still learning, and it is dangerous. Stay safe.

Of which an AR-15 is neither.

3 Likes

Tools alright

2 Likes

“Opinions are like armpits. Everybody’s got them and they all stink.”

1 Like

Otoh…I remember both vids. Loved CRS response to macho man.

2 Likes

Great response! A bit long in the tooth for my enjoyment though. Thanks for sharing. I hadn’t seen it.

1 Like

Good one Barry. LOL. Liked the vid. Despite some differences in “our’” community, one other poster said “We are kinda like family”. After all’s said & done, we agree on a basic right. Peace be we you brother.

1 Like