Jack Wilson - American Hero

Had the opportunity to meet Jack Wilson at the Sig Sauer Freedom Days last weekend in Dallas Texas , this is a real American hero and I was honored to shake his hand !

15 Likes

Who’s who? You look like twins. :laughing: Have you washed your hand yet? :laughing:

8 Likes

“TO TELL THE TRUTH”, Will the real Jack Wilson in the picture “raise your hand”! :laughing:

2 Likes

@Jeffrey337 I bet that was so kool to meet, and shake Jack Wilson’s hand! Check you guys out!!! :+1: :grin: :thinking: Wait, that’s not “Walker, Texas Ranger” is it? Can you tell us a little something about Jack Wilson? :roll_eyes: Asking for a friend. :laughing:

2 Likes

Wait a minute here Brother Jeffrey… was it?..

or was it?

• Jack Wilson (Yorkshire cricketer) (1889–1959), British cricketer, World War I pilot, and jockey…either one would be kool to meet but …a… The cricketer has been dead longer than I’m alive and i’d get the heck away from him!

Honestly that’s so cool! Thanks for playing along.

WWG1WGA
No Step on Snek!

3 Likes

@Don102 Thanks for the info. Now I know who the HERO is. :relieved: :+1: You’re the friend I was referring to when asking Jeffrey337 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Glad I could help!
All part of the service I provide disinformation and Humor
rolled into a compact package of my ‘fluffy’ Oreo self! although…

It could have been ‘Jack Wilson’ Antagonist (aka…that means Bad Guy)
in the 1953 flick “Shane” played by Jack Palance…but I digress

I picked the wrong week to give up Amphetamines’

Have a great night Sir!
No step on Snek!

3 Likes

Haha…Jacks on the right…Does look like family !

3 Likes

Jack was the church security guard that stopped the lone gunman in the 2019 incident at a church outside of Fort Worth go and check it out on YouTube.

4 Likes

Yea but THAT Jack Wilson FAAFO when smarting off to Shane! :rofl:

2 Likes

Everybody (eventually) gets what they deserve…It’s the law of Karma…You may not WANT
what you get but it ain’t your choice! You make $hity decisions, harm INNOCENTS be a Dik
and KARMA REWARDS! I just hope I live to see the Reward these people get for upsetting our
lives!

All I want in this life is for you ‘TheKid’, me and every wonderful American is to be left alone.
Just let us live our lives, raise our kin, Help one another, DO GOOD!

Jack Wilson (JP) found out you don’t mess w/ Shane!, they shouldn’t have messed with us!

WWG1WGA
No Step on Snek!

2 Likes

Karma and Murphy or just Karma? :grinning:

1 Like