Hearts Of Thunder (The Protectors)

https://youtu.be/y7VmUEIW3wc

13 Likes

Nice video sister keep up the good work.

1 Like

Nice work ! :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Thank you, brother. It’s a labor of love for some of the best people I know; you being one of them.

1 Like

Thank you, my brother! (I curtsy, and gracelessly fall on my face, lol) I can’t curtsy to save my life, so I bow my head in gratitude.

3 Likes

That was really good.

2 Likes

WOW, that was very cool! When does that start airing at the DNC, ABC, NBC, CBS or CNN? Why is it we don’t have Special ads on television?

3 Likes

Thank you, brother. Especially at this very moment, that really means a lot to me.

1 Like

Thank you so much, brother. Unfortunately, lame stream media will never have ads promoting great communities like USCCA. YouTube watches pro-2A channels like predators to take them down for “violating community guidelines,” which they make up as they go along. All social media, like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, et al., are controlled by sociopaths, whose definition of Freedom is Orwellian, at best.
It took me a long time to decide to join the USCCA, but I’m glad I finally did, and am very proud of this family.
Thank you, again.

2 Likes

Wow that was awesome. You’re a very talented individual. You represent USCCA well. Congratulations to a job well done. :grin:

2 Likes

I cannot properly express my gratitude for your encouraging comment. I will always try to represent USCCA as best I can. Thank you very much!

3 Likes

Growing up, all through school I played the flute, piccolo, and the Fife. So your music hits my ears like the soft, gentle " sons du ciel".

3 Likes

smile (1)

2 Likes

Hey sister imagine trying your next video with different types of music.:thinking::+1:

1 Like

Hey Johnnyq60, what’s wrong with the music? I thought it was not only beautiful but I felt like it has a very deep meaning. Might even represent Taina’s heritage. I love the music. It sets it apart.

2 Likes

I love it you know how sometimes your looking at something and you get an idea i thought about the Doctor John song on the video" Right Place Wrong Time" is the name of the song. Play it on Youtube.

2 Likes

I’m deaf in one ear and cannot hear out of the other but American Indian woodwinds and drums as well as S.E Asian and Indian (from India) has always appealed to me since I lost my hearing (and before) since it is something I can hear and is very soothing. To that end I loved the instrumentation (music) of this video it hit the right level of positive with the undercurrent of serious.

Well done to you @Taina

Cheers,

Craig6

4 Likes

Very nice thank you for sharing with us.

2 Likes

I’ll work on that, brother.

1 Like

Wow, I listened to your music, well done. All I can say is wow and thanks for sharing!!! I will share with the mrs!

2 Likes