Happy Anniversary TexasEskimo

Happy 1 year anniversary @texaseskimo. I’ve enjoyed your posts, humor, and conversing with you.

:partying_face:

12 Likes

Happy Anniversary my friend

5 Likes

Happy Anniversary my brother and God bless you.

4 Likes

Happy Anny @TexasEskimo

I enjoy your insights, perspective, knowledge, and your good humor. Thanks for being here sir.

5 Likes

Happy Anniversary @TexasEskimo!

5 Likes

Happy anniversary, brother! Time to celebrate at that fancy range/restaurant/bar/lounge thing you got over there!!

5 Likes

No kidding, right!? that range he goes too looks too good to be true. It’s like a man spa.

4 Likes

All they need is massages! Shoot, eat, then fall asleep :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

Mighty kind of y’all. Thank you. Wow… a year now. That is a longer tenure than two of my marriages. So yeah… all y’all should meet me at the bar… I mean range, someday.
A massage? We do have a spacious back room for training and “miscellaneous” activities. Two rules… no firearms allowed… and what happens at the range, stays at the range. And if it’s a game of Texas Hold 'em… my money usually stays at the range.

6 Likes

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Some day when the revolution is over, we should all meet up for a beer. Your posts have lightened up some dark days. Don’t quit now.

6 Likes

The drive isn’t that bad, and I hear y’all have a summit racing store up there too! I learned a long time ago that I suck at cards, therefore, I’ll keep away from the table so I can save for more guns.

4 Likes

Happy cake day, @TexasEskimo!

5 Likes

@TexasEskimo,
Happy happy! Looking forward to more enlightening quips! :rofl::+1:

5 Likes

Seems as though you have quite the fan club, and I count myself as a member. I respect your comments, learn from your knowledge, and enjoy your humor ( except for the P320 bumper sticker one! LOL ). Happy Anniversary @TexasEskimo, glad you are part of the Community.

5 Likes

Happy Anniversary TexasEskimo

5 Likes

Happy Anniversary :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball::tada: brother from another mother.

6 Likes

Happy anniversary @TexasEskimo!

5 Likes

Congrats…

4 Likes

happy anniversary

4 Likes

@TexasEskimo Happy anniversary, brother.

3 Likes