5 Likes

I’m ALWAYS the LAST to know Brother!

WooooooooooooooooooooWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

7 Likes

Makes me want to quit and rejoin.

6 Likes

I’m holding out for the dash cam. :grinning:

6 Likes

At least something. Keep getting the join now emails. I don’t recall getting any logo swag. Did when I paid for instructor tool kit, nifty hat and polo shirt. Don’t wear either.

5 Likes

I joined almost a decade ago and only get the magazines they send every quarter. I have sent them referrals and never once got anything from them. I am a bit peeved.

5 Likes

If your friends/family have joined at your recommendation, and you haven’t received any referral credits/codes in your email, give [USCCA/Delta Defense] a call. If you can give the relevant information for the friends/family you referred who joined and are still active, those referral codes can still be generated for you.

6 Likes

I have talked to USCCA on more than one occasion and was assured the people referred either did not exist or did not list me as their referral.

It is why when I get their emails about referring people I delete them. I teach permit to carry and when people ask who I have for my insurer, I tell them to sign up with USCCA. Whether they do or not or whether anyone tells the truth anymore is beyond me.

6 Likes

It is a thing that people will say they joined…when they didn’t. That does happen.

Instructor? That’s great! Are you a USCCA certified instructor yet or just with others/NRA?

4 Likes

I have my own credentials as per the state of Minnesota and the NRA. The USCCA has a good course but I am not one of their instructors. While I have given thought to adding their course and credentials to my resume, I do not see the value in it at this time.

5 Likes

I’m holding out for a Smith 686+ (7) shot Stainless…

…well, justa sayin’?..couldn’t hurt to hpe right?

WWG1WGA

5 Likes

Hey, I was in line for it first :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Joseph, YOU My Brother can move up a head of me.
I will gladly take the next one. I can wait. BUT NOT TOO LONG!
My patients has limits! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
PATIENTS! ZERO! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Who’s he kiddin? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

“Carpet Demon” :crazy_face:
WWG1WGA

4 Likes

You’re too kind, Mr. Don, and because if that I’ll let you have the very next one they give away! A man of your caliber deserves a revolver of that caliber, and, besides, karma owes you a new 686.

4 Likes

I did the NRA classes for years. USCCA has about the same content. For me USCCA was different presentation. Nice tools for the instructor but the “proving” classes thing is irritating. I have more than enough throughout the year. I don’t do this as a business, more of a hobby. Will not advertise classes on their site. Now, it is a good opportunity for those who do this for a business. Then the registration thing would be done automatically. My fault and hangup. USCCA has a great program. That being said I do use my NRA classes as well. Not better just different I was getting bored after 15 plus years. Now I have both.

6 Likes

That’s GREAT WELCOME TO THE FAMILY BROTHER. I WAS JUST AS HAPPY I LOVE ALL MY PRESENTS IF I WOULD HAVE JOINED SOONER THEY GAVE EVEN MORE STUFF BUT I GOT THE SAFE AND RANGE BAG AND EVERYTHING THING AND IT IS GREAT STUFF JUST THE VAULT ALONE IS ALSOME AND THE RANGE BAG I WSH I GOT THE PLYERS BUT I GOT MORE FOR JOINING THE USCCA THEN I GOT FOR MY BIRTHDAY GRATE TO HAVE YOU I AM Bobby Jean and they are MY BEST FRIENDS AND FAMILY I MEAN IT YOU ARE FAMILY NOW BROTHER WE TRAIN AND WE HELP EACH OTHER AND SOME TIMES YOU CAN HELP AN SOMETIMES THEY THE INSTRUCTORS DO BUT WE ALL HAVE OUR PART I AM FULL OF CRAP :poop: BUT THEY ARE THE GRATEST TRAINING IN THE WORLD BROTHERS WE ARE I AM VERY VERY THANK FULL YOU ARE FAMILY LOOKING GREAT BROTHER THAT ALSOME :us::us::us::chile::100:

2 Likes

Me as well I am NRA. And they are good the USCCA are much more training and have people like you to train us sir thank you for helping us love Bobby Jean sir :owl::feather::feather::chile::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::100:

2 Likes

I promise I AM A MEMBERSHIP IN THE NRA AND THE USCCA AND THREE MORE SOME THINGS. Debbie ann got me I AM not no instrotor. Just an Elite member of the USCCA and the NRA AND I LOVE THE USCCA MORE BUT I GET A DISCOUNT FOR BEING IN THE NRA AND THE USCCA HELPED ME TO LOOK PERFECHENL ON THE RANGE SIR Bobby Jean :owl::feather::chile::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::goat:

2 Likes

Don102 Sir Brother i want to have the secret hand shake 🫨 I AM A electric membership too . I use hansanatizer . So now I’m going to just say I know it . And I will get it that way KAZ then I will know :face_with_peeking_eye::hugs::thinking::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::rofl::rofl::rofl::disguised_face::sunglasses::nerd_face::dotted_line_face:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard! Train and stay safe.

5 Likes