Is.their.A.Benefit.to.carrying.in.A.shoulder.Holster.?

Larry 130. YOU ARE RIGHT A SHOULDER HOLSTER. Should. BE . BOUGHT. FROM THE PROFESSIONALS. THAT YOU NEED TO BE THERE . AND THEY THAT ARE SELLING. You a HOLSTER . For your shoulder. They need to . MEASURE. WHAT SIZE YOU ARE BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO BE ABLE TO. MOVE . AND BEND OUR AND . NOT BE RESTRAINED. IN ANY WAY . Here’s your ROOT BEER :beer: :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::chile::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::+1::100::100: BECAUSE THERE IS A LOT OF JUNK ON THE MARKET. If. WHERE YOU BUY YOUR SHOULDER HOLSTER . Says one size.:bangbang: FITS ALL. LET . SOMEONE ELSE . BLOW. THEIR. Hard earned.CASH. And get a warranty. Love Bobby Jean :beer::beer::beer::beer::100::us::point_up:t4:

Sinbad. . Most shoulder.holsters are for lightweight . Hide away . EDC.s… THAT MAKES SAFE. UNDER COVER. Work. !!! And they. Truly . Hide your edc. And on one would expect that you have a edc even after being searched. . I had. A brother. That . I Never knew that he was packing . Till pop pop pop .!! And that was . Kool. Because . Every one . Calmed. Down way down . Haw haw and I was buying the root beer . :beer: Love Bobby Jean brother :beer::beer::beer::chile::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::point_up:t4::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Sending root beer your direction, brother!

Yeah, I was carrying a heavy gun in a shoulder rig made for the gun, but still too heavy apparently! :rofl:

1 Like

So bad. Thanks for the root beer. :beers: . What ever works best . For who is . Carrying . I . Have figured out safe way is not to let anyone know out of sight out of mind . Stay safe . The enemy is always watching . Keep our heads on a swivel. Love ya brother . In the day light . :beer::beer::beer::chile::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::feather::feather::100::bangbang::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

A shoulder holster can be effective, an ankle holster can be effective, an IWB holster can be effective, “Mexican carry “ can be effective, a Cowboy rig can be effective, a knife between your teeth can be effective too…. If it meets your needs and more importantly, you practice, practice, practice your presentation from your preferred mode of carry like your life depends on it, you’ll be fine.

3 Likes

So bad. You could change up. And carry a smaller . Back up. EDC. And carry on. YOUR BELT. I have had ankle. SURGERYS. So nothing . Around. My foot. But my socks and boots. But shoulder.Holsters. I . Think . They . Will . Cause. Medical. Problems. If you carry . AN EDC. Like SONNY.CROCKETT. Haw Haw. It takes practice to carry. And do it well. Here’s your root beer :beer: :beer::chile::us::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:Bobby Jean

2 Likes