Appendix Carry Holster Mod/Upgrade

Hello All!

I haven’t been carrying appendix for a very long time but definitely have seen areas in which I could appreciate a bit more comfort. I’ve heard that you can’t have it all: concealment and comfort. Well I saw a video on YouTube recently that piqued my interest enough to purchase the materials and try to increase the daily comfort level when carrying in this position. I’ve attached a link to the video for you to check out for yourself and in the description is a list and links to the items used. I found this to be a very simple and practical mod to my existing holsters that is also quite inexpensive. I nodded my Tulster Profile holster and Tier1 Concealment Axis Slim

I will let you guys know how it goes and what the pros and cons are after some time carrying. Hope the information helps somebody like it did for me.

4 Likes

that looks interesting - looking forward to your report!

Yep sure does sound interesting. @TX_M Need an evaluation blurb over several weeks to get a this is how it felt today, been wearing it a week now, after a month this is my opinion of the hack. This is the type of stuff that helps us form an opinion as to whether it would work for us.

I am from that group of body type called the Dunlop. My belly donlopped over my belt. So I need an honest eval.

1 Like