Favorite holster/system

I’ll start. I just purchased the Phlster Enigma system and I think all my other holsters are going in the box. I still have an owb gun and I have a few holsters for that and still looking for my go to for that. But I think for conceal the Enigma will be the go to with maybe one more depending on what I’m doing.

5 Likes

Tier1 and Alien Gear depending on what I am carrying.

6 Likes

I had an Alien gear holster break on me and almost dropped my Kimber on a concrete floor, luckily I still have decent reflexes. The shell broke.

4 Likes

Welcome to the Community @Joseph548 .
This is neverending topic… but nobody will be blamed to have it again…

Tier1 Concealed, LAS Concealment, Black Scorpion and Legacy Firearms for EDC
Dara for tactical classes

5 Likes

@Joseph548 Welcome to the community, so now that you have the Phlster Enigma system, is it worth it, I’ve been thinking of purchasing one myself.

3 Likes

It looks awesome. For appendix carry. Good luck with it. I hope you never have to use it for self defense. May you never have to buy another holster until this one wears out. Oh, and welcome to the CCC (concerned carry community).

5 Likes

@Joseph548

Welcome!

Personally I currently use a crossbreed minituck.

However after reading some threads about defending from a vehicle got me more seriously thinking about appendix carry, the enigma caught my eye as well.

4 Likes

My system changes based upon the temperature. When I can wear a cover garment, I use a crossbreed supertuck or minituck. When weather is hotter I use a Vertx/Unity Tactical clutch belt (belly band) with a crossbreed shell.

I also have Bravo concealment and use them on occasion instead of the supertuck or minituck.

4 Likes

Been concealing for 2 months only but Tenicor has worked beautifully for me , AIWB and OWB also.

2 Likes

I would buy it again. Thinking about buying another already.
I’m guessing there will be similar systems coming out at some point.

3 Likes

There was a company that made custom holsters while you wait at a gun show a couple of years ago. I handed them my Taurus G2C and my S&W 9MM. I went shopping/looking for about an hour they had both done. Best holster I ever had for the Taurus. I have a crossbreed for the S&W that I like a little better but the one they made was very good as well.

3 Likes

Love my Tulster setup on multiple units.

Least favorite: Alien. Talk about a solution without a problem…

5 Likes

Tier 1 Concealed appendix and Triple T Holsters are probably my favorite. Triple T is a small family owned shop in the area near where i lived in Texas. They really hooked me up, and evey time, the products and service are exemplary. I also have a Relentless Tactical leather iwb holster for my 1911s that I really like.

4 Likes

From the posts I think I have a good idea of the two or three more to add, after all no system is perfect for every occasion and outfit. But then I’ll add a gun and start all over I guess

4 Likes

I use a appendix carry Hidden Hybrid Holster carrying my Ruger American Pistol 45acp

4 Likes

I also carry a Canik TP9 Elite Sc with haloson 507c in a eclipse appendix Delta holster

2 Likes

Hello and welcome @Karraker87

3 Likes

@Karraker87 Welcome to the community!

2 Likes

Thank you for welcoming me. It’s nice to have a place to talk guns, gear and other toys.

4 Likes

Welcome

2 Likes