Is the Used Gun Market About To Explode?

5 Likes

If demand is there, the price will still be up.

3 Likes

I hope not, that would mean all of those new gun owners only felt the need for protection when shtf and don’t see it as a daily diligent behavior.

4 Likes

If half of the new buyers see the light,we can claim a small victory.If not buyers market,and they will go Bernie mad.

1 Like

Gonna be some nice gun deals at pawn shops!

6 Likes

I was wondering exactly that a week or so ago…I hope these new gun owners keep them and become responsible gun owners who understand the value of the 2nd Amendment.

But we (royal we) tend to have short memories, so there very well might be good deals to be had out there in the pawn shops or previously owned section of our local gun stores. I guess I know what I’ll be looking to spend that check that comes from the Gov’t on.

2 Likes

I’ve always said the best time to buy a used (new) generator is the end of November beginning of December, before needing money for Christmas. The best time to buy a hunting rifle is January when the bills from Christmas come due. Seems this will follow that.

Cheers,

Craig6

2 Likes

Went to a pawn shop here in little Rock…only ONE hand gun in the store

1 Like

I’m willing to bet there will be a government buy back program in the near future

3 Likes

Post-Corona, many of those first time buyers who bought “just in case,” will be pawning their guns. Just be patient.

2 Likes