In case you were wondering - Life in SLC

It’s not the Wild Wild West but it is pretty wild. Sun comes out, it gets a bit warmer at night and they come out of the wood works. Form the news over hte last few days…

8 Likes

I feel your Pain and Concern Brother.
While neither SLC, Albuturkey or Ottumwa, Iowa are
‘Hot spots’ for extreme violence like Chicago (41 shot/9 dead)
just this Memorial day weekend. This administration has made every day
citizens expendable, Cheap, Worthless. They don’t care about us. Just themselves
Add MORE Dispensaries, Alcohol and Guns and it’s a Coast to Coast shooting Gallery.

This is what they thrive on. Chaos and Anarchy

7 Likes

Another successful weekend in Chicago

6 Likes

Mayor Brandon (fitting) thinks they are not doing enough for his people… :face_vomiting:

*Did you know a (5) year old was one of the ‘Vic’s’? killed on the street @ 3:30 a.m. w/ her doper father. Nice

5 Likes

I’ve said it before. Never going to SLC be cause of u @Mike164. :joy::rofl:

8 Likes

Hey, if you ever want to come to Utah give me a call, we’ll meet in the Uintah Mountains…

4 Likes

But Wait!! There’s More…

4 Likes

It’s all Mike’s Fault!

Mike164–the Red Ocktober of SLC!

5 Likes

Training up the next generation of low life never an easy job. Sad a 5yo had to pay for the father’s stupidity.

6 Likes

I’m no social worker Brother, God knows
But what makes me angry is the .gov using their own plight against
them and even worse for their own enrichment.
Generations of people have been ‘conned’ their .gov is the only way
they will help them.

But now they just MAY be listening to another way… maybe

5 Likes

I don’t know, when I go back home to EKY and SW VA the people are so well trained to live off the gubment teet……anybody with any get up and go has got up and left. They knew how to survive on their own, didn’t have much but they had what they needed. Then those 12 words were spoken in the 1960’s:: hi, I am from the gubment and I am here to help. It’s been all plucked up since.

6 Likes

Seattle - 2024
Homeside’s 10
Rape 93
Robbery 529
Aggravated Assault 1,028
Burglary 2,734
Motor Vehicle thefts 2,441

King County - 2024

Firearm Homicide victims 20
Non-fatal shootings 73
Total reported shots fired 407

In the last week I have heard three different times that shots were fired around my house. I can relate with you though!

6 Likes

It’s been a couple years since I’ve heard of a shooting in my neighborhood.

There’s a ranch about half a mile away, every now and then I think I hear shots from there.

But more than likely it’s our annoying BMW club.

Bunch of 20something micropeinises with ratted out euro rods that live on making them backfire every 2 seconds. :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

I got off at this TRAX Stop and walked a couple of miles to work every day for about 4 years. Working from home for the last few years does have it’s perks.

4 Likes