Another one Right Outside my Front Door

I can see this intersection from where I’m sitting Right now. It’s like it’s normal around here. Used to be shocking, someone shot in this area but now, in this 4 block area it seems to happen once a month or more.

5 Likes

All the more reason to be in condition orange, yellow was comfortable, time to change! What was once, is no longer!
Keep it cleaned, loaded and always by your side!

5 Likes

I heard St. George doesn’t have these issues.:grinning:

2 Likes

Hopefully it will result in a quick apprehension of the shooter. But the family will definitely need grief counseling.

On the flip side, I know it is mind-blowing to witness the changes that occur in a once placid and peaceful environment. The back-and-forth residential considerations that become preoccupations, etc. smh.

1 Like

That’s terrible.

2 Likes

Stay alert & listen to that little voice that tells you to move on, stop in your tracks or use your best verbal judo.

1 Like

Here ya go, total and complete ignorance. Stayed there, certainly intoxicated even though the article doesn’t say that, re-engages, shots a by stander. I’m guessing he’s gone for a while.

1 Like

Update:

1 Like

Now for the crime news in my area:

1 Like

I’m starting to think we may need to start a GoFundMe for @Mike164 . I’m thinking he may have some Stockholm Syndrome going on between him and that area he lives in. :skull::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

It’s like, “What no homeless guys with guns? This is terrible. Where could they have gone?”

No help needed, we are planning our escape, in the darkness of a moonless night with spotters and guards all around…

3 Likes

You forgot another UT one

2 Likes

Finally, I think there may be a state that can take some pressure off Florida for all the leading news stories :rofl:

Once we see daily news stories starting with “Utah Man” you’ll know you’ve truly arrived!

3 Likes

Actually, I think Pennsylvania is trying pretty hard to knock Utah out of the news.

2 Likes

Or in this case “Utah Woman”. :sunglasses:

3 Likes