Illegal to Sell Nonessential Items?! Ep. 6.391

8 Likes

Wow! My head hurts just trying to comprehend the stupidity. :confounded: Nope I just can not lower myself to that level. :face_with_head_bandage:

5 Likes

We will NEVER be able to fix STUPID.
Maybe the virus will takeout all the STUPID people.

8 Likes

So according to the list, they’ve banned the sale of quite a few things that can help promote harmony and sanity in a home where parents and children, and possible others are stuck 24/7 for weeks on end with no new and different diversion allowed, from a local small business anyway, and they elected these geniuses.

7 Likes

It’s really a shame that stupidity doesn’t have pain associated with it. Just think of how little government could get done if the more stupid, the more pain

5 Likes

If “Stupid” could fly, everyone in government would be a “Jet”.

5 Likes

If you don’t agree with someone or they do something that isn’t the best move in your opinion doesn’t mean they’re stupid.

I have not watched the above video, but there’s no need to pile on and call people stupid. That’s not what were about here.

Instead of piling on the negativity, what can we learn from this situation?

2 Likes

There is only one thing to learn here. @Dawn Watch the video and learn the definition of “stupidity”. A person can only take so much before you have to state the truth. Even if it hurts someones feelings.
Just sayin’.

4 Likes

@TexasEskimo, the purpose of this Community is to help everyone learn how to best protect their families. Of topic, lighthearted conversations are allowed to help get to know each other in a positive manner.

Name-calling and posts that encourage to divide or hurt people aren’t what this Community is about.

How does the negative verbal attack this video states help improve the situation? Does it change the politician’s actions? Does it improve the quality of life for those affected?

5 Likes

I’ll AMEN that!

2 Likes

What to take away.First know the people we put in office.Find out what their base values are.Know their phone numbers.

4 Likes

@Dawn - Sooo I watched the video and what I learned is, there are lawmakers on a state level who think they can fix everything. No you can’t so please stop trying. It’s absurd to stop one store from selling because another can’t. Here is my idea, the store that is closed - why not try selling some essential products and block off all YOUR isles with non essential products. That way both stores can be open and go broke together because of all the product neither one can sell. Problem Fixed
 Thank me later !!

Dawn at no time does the word stupid show up in my grammar. Mikey.

4 Likes

@Dawn - please watch the video I will send you $5 to watch it. It is quite entertaining because of the presenters DRY humor. It will make you laugh and therefore make you feel better. Stay safe, stay well. All my best Mikey :rofl: :grin:

2 Likes

If anyone enjoys a a lawyer with a great sense of irony and humor
 this video is produced by Steve Lehto. Mr. Lehto is a Michigan attorney with nearly 30 years of experience. I have been subscribing to his channel for a long time. Just do a YouTube search on “Lehto’s Law”. His subject vary widely, just scroll his video list and you will be hooked.
@MikeBKY approved?

2 Likes

@Mike_T, thank you for getting the point about being able to disagree - even thinking something is absurd - without bashing.

I did watch the video after my initial post. The dry humor and sarcasm were somewhat entertaining.

The resulting thread was not of the same tone and wasn’t productive. We’re all cooped up and do not need any additional negativity for negativity’s sake.

Thanks again @Mike_T!!

3 Likes

@Dawn make sure that @Mike_T pays up. :wink:

2 Likes

@TexasEskimo - I really like the lawyer and watched many of his videos. I will pay up I promise Dawn - let me know where to send the money !! :ear:

3 Likes

Mr. Lehto said “stupid” and “idiotic” 5 times in the first 15 seconds. I was just following his tone. :innocent: Not a good excuse, but an excuse. :rofl:

4 Likes

Excuses are like opinions and you know what they say opinions are like

I was trying to head of the thread from become a complain/attack session because that doesn’t help anyone.

@Mike_T - I watched it before the offer was made, so you don’t have to pay up - but you could send some warm weather our way!

3 Likes

Stores here that are nonessential are allowed to provide curb side service. Provided the customers call in their order.
@Dawn Next week the weather here is supposedly going to skip spring and feel like summer. I’ll be wishing I could share it with everyone.

3 Likes