If you were "Red Flagged" -What would your actions be?

@David38 You must be a FD David. Well you know what I’m saying then.

1 Like

Grew up with a best friend whose family was in the business. learned a bit about what it was like, at least socially.

2 Likes

Got you. I understand.

1 Like

If I were red flagged, I would have to deliberate with the voices! Abe is usually trust worthy but Carl always tells me Abe is lying. Barb doesn’t say much but when she does it’s really loud and I can’t hear the others. If they are all quiet and I can hear the ringing I know they are up to something and it’s gonna get ugly.
(Just a little fun in a serious conversation :upside_down_face:)

4 Likes

My legal advice would be to comply with the law. The police are doing their job. It is not worth fighting and getting additional charges, broken bodies or killed over.

This is a war that needs to be fought in the courtroom, not the street or in your home.

5 Likes

So that’s where Barb went! Jimmy and Ursula always said she ran off with a guy named Mike, but I wasn’t sure until now.

PS: watch your six, man. The Warden has been pissed ever since she got away and he’s going to want her back.

4 Likes

I agree. This is still a legal battle and belongs in the courtroom and the legislature. God forbid it ever degenerates into a shooting war.

3 Likes

The problem with these “red flag” laws are that any jerkoff can report you and you loose your gun rights and while your fighting to get your 2nd amendment rights back someone could break in your home to kill you and your entire family but because your unarmed you cannot defend yourself. Second, you have a chance to get your guns back BUT who in the hell wants to go back and forth to court fighting for something that constitutionally they have rights to and last it takes allot of money + time to spend in court battling the situation.

This is my opinion but I’m not a fan AT ALL of any red flag laws, it’s just plain stupid, all these political nut jobs make laws and decisions about your life in 2 seconds and don’t know anything about you personally.

2 Likes

@TheProtector - You are correct about the lawmakers passing laws that are
nonsensical. The other part of that is, those laws that they pass usually don’t
apply to them. That is what bothers me the most.

2 Likes

Exactly!! that’s why it is “Just Us”

1 Like