IF .You Seen.LAW.ENFORCEMENT.BEING.ASSAULT ❓

If you see LAW.ENFORCEMENT. Like the NYPD​:broken_heart::bangbang::us: BEIN. OVER. TAKEN.WOULD YOU. HELP .:question::broken_heart::us::question:

3 Likes

I would do whatever I could to help anyone being assaulted.

4 Likes

It would depend

5 Likes

Nathan 57. Would you have to think about helping LAW ENFORCEMENT IF THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED AND THEY ARE LOSING ?? Brother I would not have to think very hard maybe is not a word that I understand brother. She may be pregnant ?? Haw haw you may be out of fuel?? Haw haw maybe your edc will work it did the last time I seen it truly . I know not all law enforcement are good . But brother wtf haw haw please shear ??? Maybe

1 Like

My bad it would depend I depends are what old people wear not to wet the bed Debbie ann wants me too wear them so I don’t wet the bed depends ?? Depends on what brother shear what depends is is ???

That’s the correct answer.
You never know who is the aggressor, who is a victim.
I’ve seen so many people impersonating a police officer that I don’t trust anyone anymore.

So if I’m 100% positive I’ll do it correct, then yes, I will help any person who needs my help.

3 Likes

Right I would find it hard to believe anyone would want to say I’m a cop and then they better have back up haw haw I was talking about a marked unit uniforms just like NYPD. That got their azz beat trying to arrest three and the crowd came out and they beat on the cops :policeman: I was thinking about getting beat up because you were trying to help their were twenty people kicking the cop :policeman::policeman::policeman::us::100::bangbang:AND THEY SAID THIS WHEN THEY WERE NOT CHARGED :fu:t4: THATS JUST WRONG BROTHER :question:

1 Like

Yes, I would have to think about it.

Is it worth getting my young child seriously injured or killed because they are caught up in the fight when I am not able to focus on my child or their safety?

Sorry kid, fend for yourself I have to go fight these dudes. That’s…a big decision so, yes, it depends.

4 Likes

I understand stand brother :100::100::100::chile::us::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::feather::feather:

2 Likes

Nathan57
the kids and wife come first

4 Likes

@BobbyJean Yes, by calling 911 and video tape everything like most people do these days, and be a good witness. If you jump into the fight and seriously hurt any of the assailants, the DA will FRY YOU in COURT even in the defense of others. :thinking: :wink: :laughing:

2 Likes

I assume you’re speaking of the assault ion the police in NY?

My answer is yes.

I totally understand them not firing,

They were not in control of their situation.

I, as an outside observer, can assess that scenario and act appropriately.

2 Likes

Will-B we are going to be done the same way we will have problems with three or four !! And when we try to take care of it!!! Twenty five .!! Will come out of the woodwork and we will not get a handle on our situation this is their. M.O !! Starting problems and when you fall for it they come from everywhere it’s a trap!! And they are using teenagers. So they can walk straight out of the courthouse free with no consequences. My god. This is seriously a problem to us all Americans brother . Stay safe . Stay sharp Love Bobby jean :feather::feather::chile::us::sos::sos::sos::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::cockroach::end:HESBALA. Iran :iran: are here and they are attacking us little by little. But they will do a full on attack on civilians brother :sos::sos::sos::chile::us::feather::feather::100::100::100::iran:

1 Like

Yep, I sure would. No need to try to decide who the aggressor is. If one or several people had a cop on the ground and were hammering on him I would start by yelling and escalate it from there… I don’t worship the police, I respect them. If I can help, I’m all in.

3 Likes

We have the good Samaritan laws here in Utah, you can jump in and help and as long as you reasonably believe his/her life is in danger you can step in and have protection under State Law…

4 Likes

Mike 164. I WAS A GOOD LITTLE MORMON. Boy. . No matter what anyone says about THE LDS. Church. I WOULD TAKE A WORLD . FULL OF THEM OVER . WHAT I HAVE SEEN . OUR CHURCHES. BECOME. I . DEAL WITH THE GRATE SPIRIT . Just my.LOVE FOR THE THINGS NOT SEEN BET HOPED. FOR. THAT IS FAITH. I BELIEVE. IN WHAT I CAN NOT SEE . I KNOW . IS. The honor I have is for ETERNITY… NOT . MAN . But SPIRIT. . Not this. PLACE BUT . ETERNITY., . Love Bobby jean. :feather::feather::owl::100: IF EVER ONE KNEW THAT WHEN THEY PASS AWAY . THEY. TRULY WAKE UP . With out pain. AND SUFFERING. !! YOU WOULD WONDER WHY YOU TRIED SO HARD TO . Suffer in this world. . . I AM THANKFUL EVERY SINGLE PERSON HAS FREE WILL. So I will never have to see azz. Holes ever. Again. You know what sounds KARZY. IS THAT THE ENTIRE WORLD IS .SPINNING. . GRAVITY. IS. KEEPING EVERYONE FROM FLYING. OFF THIS PLANET. IN TO OUTER SPACE. . That’s KARZY. Not Mormons!!:owl::feather::feather:

2 Likes