If you could only have one

Maybe she will let him have 3 squares of TP tomorrow. :pleading_face: :open_mouth:

1 Like

My absolute must have, above any and every gun on the entire planet…H&K MP7…Iwould low key settle for an MP5 though

2 Likes

…or maybe this, seeming how we’re dealing with an entirely different enemy, a hostile intruder with no remorse for the young, nor the elderly, and definitely not the weak.

3 Likes

Smith & Wesson Model 27, 3.25" barrel. .357 is good all purpose round.

2 Likes

I have a Smith & Wesson 357 Mag Model 27 with a 6 inch barrel.

I have downed deer with it at 70+ yards, if I could only have one gun this would have to be it.

With the stipulation I would never have to worry about finding ammo.

I am so glad I dont have to chose just one :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I could make do with just about anything if I had enough ammunition for quality training.

3 Likes

My SIG P365… SW MP 2.0 SHIELD PERFORMANCE Center has to take the back seat. My AR 15 Does not get a lot of love. That would be for more long distance defense. Like a riot. I wouldn’t open up on that gun in the house those rounds go through walls and through your neighbor’s walls I prefer 9 mm 12-gauge shotgun for home defense

I’m not picky.

Whichever one comes with this accessory:

6 Likes

Tom–welcome!
Check out some reviews of home defense and overpenetration before dismissing your AR–with the right ammo (obviously never use FMJ), it’s been touted as a great weapon for home defense due to it’s superior stopping power.

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/blog/best-home-defense-guns/
While pistols are inherently easier to conceal and carry, my first choice for home defense is anything but a pistol. My plan is to use the pistol I have to get to the safe in the closet and get either the AR or the shotgun.
AR has 30 rounds of 55gr VMAX, shotgun has #4 buckshot.

1 Like

If I could only have one…my answer is loaded! When I’m on the move my P365 is the only “One” for me, but when I’m home in my “Castle” it has to be my Romanian AK47.

2 Likes

Easy: Ruger 10/22!!
Ammo is cheap and can carry thousands of rounds (how you gonna carry all that 5.56 or 7.62??).
Still can kill anything (accuracy always wins!).
Ultimate survival!!
But, yea, why only have one?!!? HAHAH!!!

>>> ASSEMBLY REQUIREDR <<<