If I gave you $1000, what carry gun would you buy?

Still looking for the money! LOL

1 Like

@Larry4 might be you havenā€™t seen it because sheā€™s put it in the mail to me already :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I just got my alien gear shoulder rig in yesterday for my P14-45 for when itā€™s cooler outsideā€¦and inside!
Iā€™ll take that $1,000 and get a Warthog with that cool Warthog holster.

1 Like

In house winners only, donā€™t work for USCCA you donā€™t win. their has been a lot of buildings our business fall for less.

I have used that Alien Gear shoulder holster for over a year now. Absolutely love it.

You can get that XD Gen 1 at Academy while they last for $350 right now. At least there are two where I shop.

@Larry4ā€¦ well Iā€™m not working for USCCA yet.
@dawnā€¦ ā€¦ ā€¦ :smiley: ā€¦ just sayinā€™ :wink:

1 Like

@Zee isnā€™t working for usā€¦ yet. :wink: Sheā€™s just an awesome volunteer! Sheā€™s been an amazing help for moderating the Community while Iā€™m at different classes and conferences!

2 Likes

She didnā€™t get her Instructor Certification for free :smiley: I didnā€™t even know she was going for it when she joined the Community.

1 Like

@Larry4, you do understand that thereā€™s no check going to anyone, right? It is a hypothetical question; no money was actually offered or changing hands. Just a ā€œwhat ifā€ question, like ā€œWhat would you buy if you win the lottery?ā€

Regards.

1 Like

Maybe one of the new Bond Arms Bullpup 9mmā€™s. Iā€™d love to try one, but not willing to spend my own $$ on itšŸ˜

1 Like

andā€¦ what if @Dawn wins the lottery? will this then be a real offer? :smiley: Eh, @Dawn? nudge nudgeā€¦ :wink: :laughing:

yeah, my hubby sent me a picture of that recentlyā€¦ cool looking critter.

1 Like

I have to admit those are interesting, but what I really want to try is a Chiappa Rhino. Those are really intriguing.

Regards.

1 Like

Have one on orderā€¦ just no idea when it will come in. Iā€™ll let you know when it does :star_struck:

2 Likes

They are like henā€™s teeth around here. Havenā€™t seen one on the shelf for over a year. sigh A bit too spendy for my budget, though.

Regards.

1 Like

@Dawn I thought @Zee Megan owned the joint lol.
Youā€™d better hire that girl! Donā€™t you let her get away from us. Iā€™m adopting her as my little sister. I need a Siglingā€¦uh sibling. .357 Sigling? Both of you are great for the forum and make it better than other (non gun) forums I use.
I hope the brass (the ones in the nice officesā€¦not the ones being reloaded) read this.

3 Likes

And I want a Warthog. Canā€™t find one.

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: works for me :grin: :blush:

Try Armslist.com or Gunbroker.com or gunsamerica.com ā€¦ I watched on there until I found one.

2 Likes

Dear Dawn, while I appreciate the generosity I already have it. HK VP9 w/ns and laser. 3 extra mags. So you can give my $1000 to someone in need.lol

2 Likes

Ooh! Ooh! Over here!:raising_hand_man:

2 Likes