If I gave you $1000, what carry gun would you buy?

There ya go!

1 Like

This is how you Freedom

3 Likes

Show off! Lol

1 Like

@George16 I wish it was mine! I am at a gun shop in Ocoee, FL today called Orlando FFL and their cerakote guy came in with this. I thought it needed to be shown to the community!! They posted it on social media and been getting calls all morning about people wanting to see if they can buy it.

2 Likes

Nice work! I too am in Florida. West Palm Beach.

1 Like

THAT is a Beautiful Thing. :heart_eyes:

@George16 If your ever in Central Florida let me know and I will do the same if I come down to West Palm.

1 Like

Itā€™s a date. Well, you know what I mean.lol

1 Like

Iā€™d buy a Glock 20 with Talon grips, chest harness, new handguard for my Ruger PC carbine and as much ammo as I can get with whatā€™s left over.

2 Likes

Iā€™d take that $1000 and get myself (because you said carry gun) the Springfield EMP 1911 9mm in flat dark earth. :v:t5:

2 Likes

Taurus 605 .357 2 inch
RIA 1911 .45
Taurus 738 .380
and perhaps the Tisas BR9
And maybe a Hi-Point .45 ACP.

and any extra funds would go for holsters and / or ammunition.

1 Like

I would have to go with a p238 Legion and Canik TP9SF Elite Combat if it they donā€™t both need to be CC, the SC if they do. Trying to find these, which are off roster in CA, feels like hitchhiking and waiting for the random car that happens to be goin my way, and then theyā€™ll only let you ride if you have season tickets to the Dodgers.

2 Likes

Oh manā€¦ thatā€™s a tough gig :grimacing:

1 Like

Colt cobra.

1 Like

I actually dont think I would buy another carry gun (I have a few I use).

I would spend it on a USCCA training course to become better with what I already have.

3 Likes

@Dawn

I follow John Lovell, from the Warrior Poet Society, he and 2 of his affiliate sponsors have a production run going on a tricked out, with a lot of quality of life improvements on a Glock 19. I donā€™t actually have a 9mm but this one is pretty nice. So if I was given a $1000 for a new gun I would probably use it to buy the Warrior Poet enhanced Glock from his affiliate.

2 Likes

Glock 19 and a CrossBreed holster, then ammo.

1 Like

I might could squeeze 2 guns out of $1000. The first one I would definitely buy would be a Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 2.0 9mm. That is my next carry pistol purchase when I have the money. I would also get a Charter Arms Undercover .38 Special snubby painted in black and green tiger stripe pattern. I would use this as my back-up carry.

1 Like

M&P 9mm and plenty of change left over for AMMO :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thatā€™d work @Jim111
welcome to the group!

1 Like