If I gave you $1000, what carry gun would you buy?

@james77 I’m not familiar with that one, what puts it at the top of your list?
And welcome to the group :slightly_smiling_face:

Sar Arms B6p…Excellent weapon! I am sorry I gave mine up. It’s basically a CZ clone made in Turkey by the same company that owns Tangfolio. It carries 17 9mm rounds IIRC, and is quite accurate. Never experienced an FTF with a variety of ammo. Only comes with one mag, but I lucked out at my LGS clearance sale and found one for $5.

My only complaint against it was that I couldn’t reach the safety lever with my grip-hand thumb so it became a two handed operation to draw and fire, similar to carrying without a round chambered. Not acceptable. A longer safety lever would solve the issue.

Regards.

PS: They also offer a compact version, the B6pc, but it usually comes in some stupid color, like raspberry pink.

1 Like

Having too many guns is like having too much fun! Not possible.

2 Likes

@james77 @david38 - ok, I went and looked it up :slight_smile:
David38, you are right, that pink is hideous… but the purple… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
SAR%20b6pc%20color

To each their own, I guess. De gustibus non est disputandum.

Regards.

1 Like

Hmmmm too many to choose from but my next gun would be a Kimber…I’ve been a sig fan but I’ve heard that Kimbers are one of the most accurate guns to shoot!

They make arms for the Turkish military, and they have a state of art factory, they also have a video on you tube of the factory plant.

But on the plus side they make quality guns and they are very accurate and a low budget gun as well. They like ball ammo not so much hp, the feed ramp is steep and polished but hp is a problem sometimes although I don’t use H.p. I very happy with the ball ammo. I also like the balance and feel the sar arms has in my hands.

@james77 I have a Turkish-made Canik TP9SFx that I really like. I’ll see if I can find a Sar Arms to shoot. :slight_smile:

that’s pretty key for me when I’m looking at a handgun… essential!

Canik are great guns as well I’m hearing, but a bit more pricey for me.

1 Like

Here is a link to there youtube video SARSILMAZ firearms manufacturing facility in Turkey - YouTube

2 Likes

OMGosh @james77 that’s an AWESOME video! Better than coffee :smile:
Next time I go to turkey, I want to go there! Love the factory stuff… watching the manufacturing is really fun. And the shooting sequence on the end… the guy shooting from a backbend and all that… :star_struck: really fun to watch, thank you!

Now I want to go buy turkish guns.

SAR Arms are great shooters. Magazines are spends, but the guns shoot better than most of us can.

1 Like

anything would be nice.

2 Likes

Still waiting on $1000.00 LOL

2 Likes

I’d get another p250 c. Everyone is so hot for the 320 but it’s just a p250 with a higher price tag. This little baby fits in my pocket and I got 15+1 9mm hollow points plus spare mag for 31 rnds. And accurate as any service pistol I’ve ever fired. Ceracoted with ghost skulls. All for less than 1k. I’d put it against any striker fired pistol on the market.

3 Likes

This P320 operates and concealable firearm, is a great choice. I rebuilt my 2 year old P320C
for around $500 and I only use the compact barrel. Nice stainless steel slide with night sights.

2 Likes

Springfield 1911 9mm 4inch stainless

2 Likes

A Bi-Tone Gen 1 XD in .45, @~$450.00
A Side charging AR -47 carbine kit @~$320.00
An Advanced Aero Precision Lower @~$90.00
5 & 10 rnd mags for the AR-47 till Exhausted.

Cheers,

Craig6

1 Like

A kimber ultra carry II in 9mm any left for holsters and mags

2 Likes