Ideas to carry on wheelchair

I have a law enforcement background and am familiar with carrying guns. I am now paralyzed for some time and also familiar with wheelchairs, lol… however, I am not familiar with carrying guns on wheelchairs.
Any tips or suggestions would be appreciated. I have a CPL and am a USCCA member

8 Likes

@Bennie_Lee Welcome to our community, we are glad to have you here. :slightly_smiling_face:
Here are some ideas. I hope it helps, let us know. :+1:

Disabled Federal LEO: Wheelchair Concealed Carry Part 1 - YouTube

Disabled Federal LEO: Wheelchair Concealed Carry Part 2 - YouTube

Fighting from a Wheelchair: Into the Fray Episode 126 - YouTube

Wheelchair Concealed Carry: Initial Considerations - YouTube

Wheelchair Concealed Carry Holster - YouTube

Concealed Carry With Disabilities | Concealed Carry Magazine - USCCA (usconcealedcarry.com)

8 Likes

Welcome to the Community @Bennie_Lee . We are glad you are here. I am sure you will find some good ideas from the gang.

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @Bennie_Lee

4 Likes

Welcome to the community

4 Likes

Welcome aboard!

3 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Bennie_Lee and we are happy to have you here. Thank You for your service sir. I would recommend a chest rig/holster.

https://www.google.com/search?q=chest+holster&rlz=1CDGOYI_enUS771US791&oq=chest+hol&aqs=chrome.0.0i433i512j69i57j0i512l4.6848j0j7&hl=en-US&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

3 Likes

Welcome

1 Like

Welcome !!

1 Like

How about this?

8 Likes

welcome to the community
I have been using a power wheelchair for 10+ years. the most comfortable holster is.
listed by preferred method:
1- a belly band
2- sneaky pete https://sneakypeteholsters.com/
3- fanny pack

7 Likes

Welcome to the community @Bennie_Lee !

I fortunately don’t have any wheel chair experience but concur with @leo23 ‘s belly band suggestion. It is the most comfortable option I own for extended periods of sitting.

I personally prefer the hybrid belly bands that have an attached kydex holster. The pistol and trigger are very secure but very easy to draw.

8 Likes