I Will Not... Unless I Must

They wouldn’t unless intoxicated.

1 Like

Basing your knowledge of human nature on a TV show,
does show how much you know,

Women are not animals and will be guided
by good sense as well as the Maternal Instinct.

I’ll have you know, there’s a lot of good life lessons in Andy Griffith.

3 Likes

Thank You @Taina, he needed that

4 Likes

100% false, like the rest of your posts here.

1 Like

99% of people who carry dont ever want to use their weapon. We just want to go thru our lives unhindered. The burden of the remote chance of maybe taking someone life is heavy. The bullet travels for months and even years if you take a life, even in self defense.
At the same time we are prepared to defend ourselves even knowing what can happen if we do so. Over aggressive DAs who have a political agenda will use every means they have to put legal gun owners who act in self defense in jail and ruin their lives. To carry is a choice not to be taken lightly. You have to be prepared for the aftermath even if its a good shoot.

5 Likes

For those who haven’t learned from experience,RickeyC.

My retort was “flagged”,but to reply I said,
the mere presence of a man can deter aggression,
very few women can do that ma’am.

I don’t believe your palaver either,Dave.

I would disagree with you on that, @Rick46. Many women I know can defuse a situation as quickly and as well as a man.

Let’s use the example of open carrying. Some people believe that it’s a deterrent, while others say it may aggravate the situation.

The same can be said for a large, “intimidating” male. While some believe he may be a deterrent, others will want to challenge him and that can aggravate the situation.

How someone carries themself and their training will play into defusing situations more than their body size.

We all have different training and experience levels which will play into the situation.

Your comment was flagged for the namecalling and disrespectful tone of your comment. Please review the Community Guidelines.

7 Likes

Interesting choice of word. Sorry, but you are wrong, yet, again. You do not have to believe me, nor anyone else here, and, obviously, you do not, your ego won’t allow it. However, it is obvious that the rest of us here do not appreciate your demeanor, nor your demeaning women.

4 Likes

Somehow all of us family members here have had a mother or still do and would not have her referred to as weak, not strong enough just because she was a woman. I leave you with this “ Forgive him father for he knows not what he does.”

2 Likes

You are absolutely correct,in certain situations,but I was speaking generally
and tried to make that clear. But"name calling" c’mon,I referred
to her as “Sugar” just to be cute.I’m sharing many years of
experience for the enlightenment of all,I hope.

Thanks,a nice sentiment,but I do know
what I do ,Johnny.

I knew I would find objectors,in fact,hoped to.Dawn just wrote
what I would have added,but I try to be succinct-good word,huh?
I’ve been reading poetry lately and my vocabulary has increased.

I advocate the use of "Billy Clubs"for police.
I often bring a cane when I can’t “carry”,like in
court and airports to enhance my defense,
if need be.I go to Mexico every year.

We don’t expect everyone to agree on all topics here, but we do expect civil, respectful interactions when people have differing viewpoints.

Personal attacks, name calling, and derogatory comments are not allowed.

This topic will be closed until tomorrow to give everyone a moment to step back and remember why we’re all here: to best learn how to protect ourselves and our loved ones.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 19 hours.