I Will Not Comply

As we all know there is a lot of conversation on gun buybacks, mandatory turn-ins, confiscation of ARs, weapons ban lists, etc. due to the recent events in Virginia and with Georgia looking to follow suit. Out of this has spawned the “I Will Not Comply” response, basically, people will not turn in their guns regardless of whatever laws are passed. There are a number of possible legal ramifications to this many of which we really don’t know what the fall out would ultimately be. What are some thoughts on the “I Will Not Comply” stance many of us Americans would ultimately take? Second what if anything would our USCCA policy cover in the event something like this happens? Very interested in everyone’s take…

2 Likes

Unfortunately the Democrats kinda started the I will not comply by starting the sanctuary cities movement.

We’ve also been very tolerant of the chipping away of our rights. Not just the 2nd but all of them. I don’t want to see it come to a physical fight I’d rather keep it at the ballot box. However it seems one side won’t be happy without total control and the other side is tired of giving, I think every free thinking person can see that writing on the wall.

My position is I will follow all constitutional laws passed by our representatives

5 Likes

I agree with @Sheepdog556. I will not comply with any law that is UNCONSTITUTIONAL. And when they outlaw guns I will become an outlaw. And I also have a t-shirt with t his statement on it as well.

6 Likes

First, nothing is covered in a revolution! Clean em, oil em, lock em and load em. I’m not going to be a democrat and tell you want you want to hear that makes you feel good, it’s over 2020 has arrived and I say we all meet at the Georgia/Florida border and save the constitution and our country.
Virginia, New York the U.N. Georgia are what’s known as a Black Swan event. Hundreds of civilizations have collapsed right after such an event.
Are you ready?
The only thing you can count on is your weapon!
If this sounds radical consider your question. You wouldn’t be asking if all was normal. And no, I can’t fully explain normal. But I do know this day and age is very far from normal.
To paraphrase The Democrats are coming, the Democrats are coming!
If you are a democrat I recommend you switching sides, I will not feed you I will not protect you. Guilt by association. You have a choice, the blue pill or the red pill.

9 Likes

“The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.”

-General Patton

I can’t say it any better than this.

8 Likes

I will comply with any buy-back law that is put in place at either the state or federal level.

Fortunately for me, the history of my weapons shows that none of them has ever been owned by a government entity, so a buy-back would not apply to me.

8 Likes

Love the phrasing, @Fish.

The purpose of the USCCA membership is to help you defend yourself if you’re ever in a physical self-defense incident.

The USCCA Foundation (https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/foundation/) may be able to assist you in these sorts of situations.

Remember, each of these situations could be very different so I’m not able to give you a concrete answer - sorry. :frowning:

2 Likes