I was warned but, did I listen?

Don’t be surprised when you get you rig keyed!!
USCCA trains us to Conceal so we have the benefits of surprise. Putting that on your car is asking for trouble, hardly concealing your opinions, not saying anything either way politically, but when a-hole dude has his keys out and your not there to stop him, suggest playing it safe, don’t provoke an incident you can’t respond to.
Bible says give unto Caesar what is Caesar’s, meaning your President at any time deserves a modicum of respect as the majority of the country WE decided. The next President may be better or worse, history says things change. FJB is extremely disrespectful to OUR President and the country he represents. OUR COUNTRY NOW, this present time… Where our enemy Countries see this disrespectful divide amongst us, makes us WEAKER. As a USMC Veteran, I swore to uphold, no matter who was Chief. You have the same duty to protect America as a Gun Toting Citizen, the very kind of citizenship that our enemies FEAR. DON’T ADD TO THE DIVIDE, REMOVE YOUR HATRED FOR THE HOMELAND!
My 2 cents.

2 Likes

This is just me, but here goes …
I have the utmost repect for the Office of the President of the United States. But the current occupant of that Office doesn’t even respect it himself. He very likely cooperated in cheating to get it, he does a horrible job of fulfilling it, and he treats truth as an inconvenience best avoided. There is reasonable doubt that he is actually in charge of his own administration. We the People deserve better. It is not (as you so ungratiously imply) our fault that other countries see us as weak. Our so-called leadership is weak, and immoral, and dishonest, and completely out of touch with the average American citizen. Personally, I can’t wait until he is removed from the White House.

7 Likes

I believe there is a misconception that contempt for the policies of a politician or group of politicians is the same as contempt, or hatred for the country. That is incorrect. I love my country, but I despise what our politicians have turned our representative form of government into. Our government is We The People, not the politicians.

Like you, I swore to uphold the U.S Constitution against ALL enemies foreign and domestic. What happens when the politicians prove with their policies and rhetoric that they are indeed those domestic enemies?

The ones fostering the divide with their policies are the politicians. They are indeed contemptible. And the Free Expression of anyone is to be protected, even when I don’t agree with the message. Flag burning is despicable in my view, but it is protected speech. I gave many years of my life to defend that right for anyone, even when I disagree. So FJB might be rude, but it is an expression of frustration that is understandable, and protected. Whether I agree with it or not.

7 Likes

Like everyone, you first need to earn my respect. I don’t give a sh1t what office you’ve been elected to or title you may hold. Show me respect and show me you’re behind me 100%, that you’re willing to work with me, listen to what I say and I’ll be behind you 100%.

Until then, go make bubbles in a bath tub.

5 Likes

Like I mentioned Im NOT giving a political opinion or choosing between two idiots, by the way, two idiots is the best WE can come up with? My point is respect is given and received to work. You can’t just sit there and demand everything go your way then act like gorillas when it doesn’t. Especially in our our front yard. an Orange Umpalumpa or a tired old man, hmmm, really don’t care, neither one is actually doing the right thing.
As a God fearing man, farther, husband, I leave the house everyday respecting others. Being kind, helping, teaching the young, being positive, NOT DRIVING AROUND SPREADING HATRED.
you want to go down a rabbit hole when Im showing you the way to peace, plus if that was my Jeep, I’d sure look after it, dam well wouldn’t leave a big sign on saying " come key me"!!!
Live and let live, until the Russians are in your back yard. Save your anger for the real DEVIL’S of our world, the barbarian leaders of Islamic extremist and communists, not your NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR.
LOVE THE NEIGHBORS. hey if you don’t your President then vote for a new one, until then be part of the solution not the demise of our integrity.

2 Likes

@George98, don’t worry, nobody will key your Jeep, because everyone agrees!-even most of his own people.

4 Likes

At least one of those idiots was for putting the US first and the US citizens first. Not giving $5B in weapons to update our enemy’s army or for sending 5M barrels oil prime crude oil to help a country that gave us Covid. I respect the person, not the office s/he may temporarily hold. I do recognize the authority of the office but that doesn’t mean I will respect the office holder simply because they are in office.

FJB should be impeached for those two things alone.

4 Likes

Did a total getaway for a long weekend at Popp’s Resort. Great time with family!

5 Likes

Yep dont go food shopping hungry . The 6 and I had a car park next to us once exactly the same car. Whew and it something when fob opened both cars :us: What are odds of that?

3 Likes

Earlier this year, there was a case where identical cars led to a kid getting shot.

2 Likes

Guess the advantage we had was presence of mind to know our tag number. Never did meet the other owner :us: I am a believer there are no coincidences. Divine intervention possibly

5 Likes

So many cars look alike these days that it is easy to mistake another’s car for one’s own. I have made that mistake more than once. I even opened the door to find somebody sitting in what I thought was my car. We were both surprised. I quickly realized that it wasn’t my car because I didn’t have that much trash on the passenger’s seat. I apologized and closed the door and started looking for my car which was a couple of cars over He had the same make and model as my car and it was the exact same paint job. I had pressed the fob which indicated the door was unlocked and my thought was: “fecal matter. I forgot to lock the door again. I am going to have to be more vigilant about making sure the doors are locked.”

2 Likes

One more plus for us now is I have DAV License plates. :us:

3 Likes

I have put an orange target sticker on my antenna to help locate my own vehicle from the others. The only problem is they fade after a short while and need to be replaced.

2 Likes

Have a ball!