I Truly Think I've Found the Answer

And let’s add term limits while we’re at it

5 Likes

IMO there are mostly sheep and lots of sheep dogs, but what we need are some good Shepherds!

4 Likes

Judicial Watch needs to start suing senators and representatives that are violating their oath of protecting the constitution. Part of the problem is that we allow the rhetoric that background checks, magazine bans, license fees, etc. are not infringements on second amendment when in fact they are. We have to be louder than the squeaky minority and call these issues out to our representatives every time they occur.

6 Likes

NOPE !!! The Government does not have authority to take guns. PERIOD. There is no compromise. You either have a RIGHT or you do not. “Constitutional” acrobatics are not the answer. If you do not have a “right” you have a “choice”… either give them up freely or FROM YOUR COLD DEAD HANDS.

Patriots, the Constitution died in 1861…we are just running through the last days now. THIS is where the rubber meets the road.

3 Likes

You are absolutely right! The Good Shepard Jesus Christ. This poor Country is in Desperate need of a Savior!!!

7 Likes

the fact of the matter is its a God given right to all sovereign citizens of the United States and frankly all citizens of any country to defend one’s life no government can tell you otherwise, secondly our founding fathers knew such a situation would arise as did it in 1773 and on that a government would get too big and think they have control of what you do and what your rights are, that’s why they gave us the power to fight back if need be and we’re getting to that tipping point in which you need to ask yourself will you fight, help support, or sit on the sidelines while all of this goes on

4 Likes

I support the Convention of States Project; a national effort to call a convention under Article V of the United States Constitution, restricted to proposing amendments that will impose fiscal restraints on the federal government, limit its power and jurisdiction, impose term limits on its officials and members of congress.
Please sign up and volunteer to help…

3 Likes

Another alternative is massive refusal to cooperate in any way. Do not reply to letters, refuse to register, refuse to allow a buy back, etc. If millions simply refuse any kind of cooperation, that would require hugh numbers of enforcement personnel. That means a need to hire thousands and train them, That takes funding. This tactic would slow things down and delay everything.

While the government may be able to find enough people, what will they do when they get refusal at every home and business? If they try to use force, there will not be enough of them to fight house to house; if they have the will to do so. If the people in each area band together, there will just be too much firepower and resistance . I do not think most police or the guard will allow themselves to be dragged in to such a fight. Most of the Guard members are gun owners. I think they would not report for duty and, refuse to use force against fellow citizens. They might even switch sides.

4 Likes

I have seen in the past that Reps get elected to only later show their true selves. Wouldn’t a probationary period be good for them also. If they don’t deliver in first year of office they are out, The next contestant of the party they were elected from gets a shot.
Also this cradle grave health Insurance they get has to go. They pay out of their pocket like we do. No retirement based off that service either. They pay into it like we do. HOOAH?

One add on to this, They should never be able to vote them selves a raise. It should be put to state referendum

4 Likes

I love your train of thought. If anyone is at any political rallies
it would be a great question to ask the speakers.

2 Likes

There is a reason the founders put the 2A in the Constitution. Who has the guts to exercise that reasoning?

3 Likes

Which is why they are working so hard at removing God from our lives. Totalitarianism 101, “there shall be no higher authority than the ruling class.”

3 Likes

I believe like Elizabeth Warren, anything that helps me get to work is infrastructure and the Govt. should supply it. I always feel more confident that I can provide for my safety when I am armed. That helps me get to work. When will the Feds start passing out 1911s?

3 Likes

There above the law at least in their own minds and will do what they want

1 Like

It would take a well written Constitutional amendment to change this, and it would have to come from the states because there’s no way Congress would pass such a thing. I can only imagine how that would change the laws of our nation, though, if elected officials had to abide by the same rules as the rest of us.

3 Likes

Thank you for putting some thought into this. Though it’s a nice idea, the solution really is in the hands of the public. The problem with that is, the public has been either wittingly or unwittingly duped.

For instance, I work on a contract for the Federal Government. To get and hold my job I have to pass the SF-86 background check. If you think the NICS check is a thing then think about this. On top of surface criminal activity, possible drug use, domestic violence and cursory mental health, NICS doesn’t look at ALL of your relatives, domestic relations, (passed and present), your foreign travel and people you know who are not U.S. citizens, possible connections to terrorist groups, financial solvency and contributions. NICS does not send out investigators to verify where you have lived for the past 10 years, (every resident, apartment, house, landlord, etc.), who you worked for including address and phone numbers and actually talk with your character references. The higher the level of clearance, the farther back into your history they go. (They questioned me about an incident back in the mid 70’s). Yup I can have a FFL and a class 3 firearms license easily.

Yet Presidents, Governors, Senators and Congressional Representatives with piss poor character are voted into office by constituents who by and large take THEIR word for it that they are the right person for the job. For decades the wrong people have been re-elected into making politics a career. Once you get that kind of money do you think they will want to give up their lifestyle? Nope they are going to do anything to protect it even if it means gutting the 2A and throwing patriots’ a bone every now and then. Our country is going from a Republic to a Monarchy, (though we have many little kingdoms and fiefdoms across the land). I think the whole punch bowl needs to be flushed, including “our guy”. Our entire public has not been vigilant over the past 100+ years in holding the government and elected officials accountable. Way too much power has been abdicated to both elected and unelected officials in times of national crisis. I don’t feel America has the stomach to fix the cancer in our government. Though I do not have any happy news, I do feel that the more we kick ideas around the better chance we have of stopping things. As the old phrase goes " the squeaky wheel gets the grease". We as the 2A community have to squeak real loud.

And thank you for listening to me.
Tedd

5 Likes

I believe there is no records REQUIRED for firearms sales of a private sale over 10 years ago.
Oh fireplace… I have no firearms over 10 years old, where did they go? … “I don’t recall”.

I suspect something well north of 200-300 millions firearms will immediately enter the black market.
Tough problems make bad laws and sometimes very very bad consequences…

1 Like

I lost all my guns in the boating accident.

5 Likes

Good reasoning > but may I add and it irks me to hear it every time, that we never bought our guns from them therefore there’s no such thing as ‘buy back’. They offer money to make easy the confiscation adding to those who cannot think clearly a sense of respect, albeit an unhealthy respect for authority …

3 Likes

I think most of you have some good ideas.
But I will tell you the truth about how we
Will keep them from taking are guns and our rights away.
Just tell them NO, not just no but ( HELL NO. )
IT IS OUR RIGHT TO PROTECT OUR SELF AND OUR FAMILY AND
FRIENDS. You work for the people of the UNITED STATES.
WE WILL ( NO LONGER LET YOU RUN THIS COUNTRY IN TO
THE GROUND. ) If you do not stand up for this Country,
Then you will lose it. We have rights, We are law bidding gun owner 's. That is why we have to USCCA. behind us. We hope
We never have to use a gun. But if we do, we are doing it the
Right way. STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS. NEVER GIVE THEM YOUR GUNS OR SALE THEM YOUR GUNS.
Because when you do. They own you and your family and you have now way to stop it from happening.
They know what they are doing to this country is wrong, that’s why they put up all the fence and guards around them. Because they are afraid of what will happen IF the American people just say NO MORE. And come to remove them from office. And I don’t believe the military will start killing their own people for standing up for their country.
GOD BLESS THESE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
THE TRUTH WILL AWAYS SET YOU FREE.

2 Likes