I put my voice out there politely today…

I went to lunch today here in Commiefornia. Next door to the restaurant is an national branded eyeglass store. They are the first business I’ve seen with “firearms prohibited” on their door. As you may know, we are fighting right now SB2 legislation that wants to force businesses to explicitly ALLOW carry or else the default becomes carry not allowed. After I ate, I stopped into the store and politely said “Hi, just wanted to let you know that I am offended by your sign prohibiting firearms and I will never be a customer unless that were to change. Just thought you should know that there are people who feel this way, have a nice day”.

39 Likes

Be very careful Brother… You may just wake some people up!
Way to go Patriot.
Where We Go 1 We Go All!

17 Likes

I’m surprised the store clerk didn’t feel threatened, called the police, ACLU, Harris Freedom Foundation, Al Sharpton, Newsome, and a news crew.

23 Likes

Unfortunately I don’t think that will help. There are probably more people that want to shop there because of the sign than not. Just my guess. I would have tried to explain how the sign would not keep someone who intended to murder an innocent person would stop them and the only way to do that is for someone to have a gun when that happened and the sign would prevent that. If he cares more about saving lives than making money you care more about giving your business to someone who cares more about saving lives.

8 Likes

they probably reported him for a hate crime too :rofl:

12 Likes

Used wrong preferred pronouns

9 Likes

I highly doubt that. I suspect the vast majority of anti self defense people don’t even notice those signs are there. As someone who was once paid to help design information signage to try to convey regulations to the general public I can confidently say almost no one ever pays attention to the signs even if they happen to notice they are there. The few people who do notice them usually either don’t read them or ignore what they say.

Those no gun signs are placed there to make the lawyers for the property owners happy. They serve no other useful purpose other than to inform criminals that any victims they choose to target behind the signs are most likely unarmed and incapable of defending themselves.

14 Likes

Does that mean the lawyers are more interested in the property owners making money than saving lives?
What benefits is it to the lawyers?

3 Likes

I assume the lawyers tell the property owners to put the signs up to add some protection for the property owners if someone harms one of their customers with a firearm. The lawyers don’t care if the signs increase the chances of someone getting shot. They only care about decreasing the chances of their clients getting sued.

14 Likes

The purple haired young girl was kinda surprised and the older hippie grandma said she hadn’t even noticed it was there. I could almost smell the patchouli.

11 Likes

That sign is there for your protection. That “No Guns” sign actually reads ,

“Warning Do Not Enter, this is a Kill Zone, Please Don’t Save Us”.
Oblige them!

18 Likes

Maybe! But seeing how I’m still waiting over a year for my CCW, the worst they could get me for was the benchmade in my pocket.

12 Likes

He could add that the store owner cares more about making his lawyer happy than someone having the ability to save an innocent life.
I think what it boils down to is putting money before life.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Give_me_liberty,_or_give_me_death![https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Give_me_liberty,_or_give_me_death!](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Give_me_liberty,_or_give_me_death!)

5 Likes

I some times when I go into a place that has NO GUNS ALLOWED I go and talk to someone that works there. And I ask them what their security is for the place. And I also have some cards that I got here from USCCA about Conceal carry. And I give them one and leave.

17 Likes

Why do these people think it’s okay to deny ANY civil right? Would it be okay if I had a sign in the door of my store forbidding any of the other constitutional rights guaranteed under the bill of rights?

9 Likes

Their house, their rule. I wouldn’t shop there and advise all my friends and acquaintances not to.

9 Likes

NICE CARD!

But, you are assuming these A**hats know how to read! (and can Habla!)
These days? That’s a big assumption :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

They are “gun shaming”. Like putting up a sign saying ‘No Fat People”, body shaming. :wink:

6 Likes

I think I know which store you’ve mentioned…as I understand the sign they don’t allow Beretta 92/96 pistols :woozy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face:

5 Likes

That’s ‘Fluffy’ people to u Bubba.
(How many times must I correct you silly Kat?) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes