I NEED A LAWYER BROTHERS!

I will keep this THREAD as short but detailed as possible ! I had work done on my 2015 Nissan Xterra Pro 4X (08/18/2023. Diagnosed w/ a failing fuel pump ( a simple $1200 repair) they did the work Thursday/Friday (17th/18th). I got her back friday night and she wouldn’t turn off, key came out, but wouldn’t shut off. many details left out for expediency here. (5) hours later the fuel pump let go in my driveway, spilling the half of tank of gas and then the motor died. Many lies later the truck is probably dead, but I can’t tell because i can’t see it. They said it wasn’t their install, it was something else. No rental car, no help, assistance, NO TRUTH in any form. the team of lawyers decided to not participate in the (11th hour) by e-mail… This is what is currently happening. I just refi’ed @ a lower rate ($16,000 @ 5.5% down from 7.79%) I invested $6K into her( she was perfect but high miles 188K) She was my Detailing Vehicle so I made her really nice and a show piece. My driveway absorbed approx. (14) gallons of gas and it reeks. it’s really dangerous. Hazmat/OSHA/EPA? who knows?. It doesn’t sound like a lot of gas but it was sprayed over half my front yard. Decorative rock lawn, my stucco on my house, drive way, and fence Projectile fuel spill! I rented a High pressure washer w/ detergent and soaked it all down to minimize the danger but it is still( nasty. The Lying lawyers said (before they bailed today) said they were going for:
$25K (truck and expenses, New driveway (would have to be excavated and contaminated dirt removed, My house sits on ‘Lava rock’ from a volcano This won’t be pick and shovel work! (I’m not sh–ing you!’ and a replacement vehicle). I don’t care about 'Pain and Suffering Fee’s or their Admission of guilt. that was them talking Who cares! I just need to be made whole RAPIDLY!
They wanted $150K (total) which I thought was a bit much, but I’m no lawyer, since it was now a battle of dueling lawyers apparently i was out of the negotiations . Now I am left dangling. Tonight I find there is zero paperwork, No files to download, No Investigator’s reports… THEY DID NOTHING. A lawyer would be starting from scratch! This isn’t right. My sister and I bought a used jaguar SUV (medium size, to get me to work and get her to craft shows, next one in a week, the jag while nice is small and we will have a toyota camry (paid off) and the jag to get her to the show. that was necessary to say all this just for clarity. I was comfortable financially, but I took some hits w/ the Head On Collision and Total (second Xterra, recovery/lost wages and bills. April 14th,2023), having this replacement xterra shipped and made road worthy from Colorado) as I was recovering from eating the steering column and destroyin the dashboard with my Titanium knees was a bear! and a gave a sh-- ton of money to a niece who lost her Father (My brother) recently and had a Bazillion dollars in debts, was depressed and couldn’t work yadda, yadda, yadda… I haven’t even had time to grieve much less absorb his death. My Sister and I are fine, we are not desperate and in need of cash so no worries about eating or house payments, utilities…We are OK. I can sell a TON of Autographs and memorabilia but that takes time, Maybe sell my Guns but i don’t want too. Not yet. But the clock is ticking now. These bast–ds are now 'CHARGING me a Lot fee to house my Truck! and I can’t get her home because she is covered in Gas, it is embedded with gas (frame, under carriage, Wiring harness etc). She reeks also and is a hazard now. Now the Mechanics :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: say that I NEED TO GET HER TO A DEALER$HIP to have diagnosed and fixed (on my dimes) They ‘did all they could’…I don’t want her back, It’s too painful and once the wiring goes south it’s over for vehicles. If anybody knows a lawyer i would appreciate a call/reference.
They are Browns Automotive Experts :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: on Golf Course road, Rio Rancho, New Mexico (and they are Coast to Coast in almost every state w/ @ least one shop! the owners are Dustin and Nolan Brown and I can’t find them. they live here in Albuquerque…I think. There is another outfit in fairfax, VA but it’s not them.
My contact info:
Donald Isaksen
505.205.1010 Home
505.697.8595 Cell
paradise hills, NM
didart@swcp.com–e-mail

This isn’t right.
This isn’t Honorable what they are doing.
My PTSD/Anxiety is out of control !
I got to where i take zero med’s for anything (even pain)
I don’t drink, drug or smoke anything!
I work hard but on disability I can’t make what I made
when I was free of .gov restrictions.
Some of you know my history being a ‘Contactor’ for .gov
so you know I can’t even use the VA for medical.
My sister and I are a force to be reckoned with but we are on our own.
My Niece is toast so no pay back coming there (not that I would accept any
she’s got a long road to recovery, having a debt wouldn’t help, It was a gift).

Thanks for listening brothers, I am a little off center but was doing alright
thinking I chose the right team and had this quietly covered.
Now I am back to square One!
This is a double decker SH-- Sandwich w/o the bread I wasn’t ready for.

i hope lastly, i didn’t break any code or rules doing this on USCCA
But what are brothers for if you can’t rely on each other.
Once again, I AM NOT ASKING FOR ANYTHING FROM ANY OF YOU!
No Go whatever’s, financial assistance, NOTHING. We are fine.
We just need a very good (possibly Environmental/ Consumer advocate Lawyer
that knows their stuff and has BALLS! I could use a break here.
good night Folks, work tomorrow, no rest for the weary. :lion: :lion: :lion: :lion:

3 Likes

I don’t know any lawyers in New Mexico but good luck

3 Likes

@Don102 Don’t know if these lawyers can help but try: Morgan&Morgan (833)646-1198: Business Law Southwest, (505)848-8581: Feterman, Warren&Mattison (505)243-7773: Richard Alvidrez, (505)842-1950. Do you know what caused the fuel spillage on your Xtera? Possibly the fuel line to the fuel pump may not have been connected correctly that it disconnected from the high pressure of the pump. Maybe look into that area where fuel lines connect to the fuel pump. Also, have you discussed the issue with your auto insurance company so that maybe they can steer you in some direction that may help? Good luck, hope you get things resolved.

5 Likes

Thank you Ronald One-Fifty!
F,W&M I already contacted…still waiting :upside_down_face:
I will contact Bis Law SW and M&M & Richard Alvidrez Manana.
They weren’t on my lawyer lists I obtained so I appreciate the Info!
The shop WON’T Let me see my Baby, BUT they want it off their lot :face_vomiting:
(they aren’t making friends here :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
I contacted the BBB and filed a complaint, along w/ My Maintenance Contract people
and My Bank (where I have additional Insurance and GAP on my Loan.
I believe (sight unseen) It’s a total loss because of all the excuses for failure of the truck
Brown’s said lastly that “It COULD BE ELECTRICAL NOW” and i have to have it towed to a
Nissan dealership because it’s out of their hands now all they did was the fuel pump, we don’t know either how the electricals failed catastrophically??? DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I DO! The fuel line probably let go from the pump and the gas spewed out so hard it emptied the tank in (4) minutes (I timed it). So whatever happened, they screwed up a fantastic ride, Negligence on the install
or the line was connected improperly… I need to see her to find the TRUTH, or an adjuster/mechanic needs to sign off. Once the wiring harness was soaked THAT is how she died. And in my experience of (40) years of working on/restoring cars, trucks, Hummers, half tracks and an occasional Bradley (No Abrams tanks as yet :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: The electrical harness is the worst/fatal to fix. You can have the harness replaced, sure, but the $$$$$$$$$ amount may exceed the value and there is no telling what died as a result and vehicles tend not to be reliable anymore. The Xterra was super reliable before this Brown’s even did a full work up and Dino on her (3) days before they executed her. Nice of them to give me the print-outs and paperwork! Lawyers LOVE paperwork!.
We shall see said the blind man! I’m kinda hopeful. I have been out of sorts the last couple of days my Dog had to be put to sleep after he was doing his 'little house on the prairie "Impersonation running down a hill he always did until he hit a divit in the ground and slipped (3) disc’s in his spine! I had to carry him back to his jag, the Vet said he was in extreme pain and they could run a zillion tests, operate but his back legs probably wouldn’t ever work again… So we humanely let him go home , my wife welcomed him home, and my Brother… Tough Year brother. Lot’s of Loses.
Sorry, don’t mean to be a downer. thanks for the advice.

3 Likes

Don102. I Love ya SIR . An i definitely know how you feel every thing is messed up . FROM THE FLOOR . up.:bangbang: I. AM PRAYING FOR YOU BROTHER SIR. Love Bobby Jean and family … :owl::feather::feather::chile::us::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sunflower::notes::notes:

3 Likes

Thank you Brother.
No worries for me here.
I gave it all up to GOD and his buddy KARMA.
I dropped everything, Spent a load for the repairs on
my Beloved XTERRA she should be coming home soon!
Rough year Brother,
But I will survive.
I always do.

3 Likes

MY BROTHER DONNY :bangbang: KARMA. SHOULD BE KICKING IN FOR US . We have. Went BEON . I know you have been to HELL AND YOU ARE STILL . Smiling. And BLEAVE me We GET PAID IN THE HERE AFTER :bangbang: AN JUST TAKE COMFORT. In . We. Are on . That. DOWN HILL.I AM SO VERY VERY THANKFUL :bangbang:WE HAVE FOUGHT THE GOOD FIGHT. And . It’s all down HILL. In A. Very very good way . I have had every one and every thing DIEIN in my LIFE.:bangbang: AND WE ONLY GET STRONGER. As we get at our weekest. . Brother I feel just like you . We do win. I Read the . BOOK. OF. LITE. We WON.:bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::owl::feather::feather::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cactus:

2 Likes

DON102 SIR BROTHER :bangbang: Just this last year . My little dog chopper six.:bangbang: 17, years . I got him for Christmas. !!! And he Road hundreds if not more miles with me on my H.D. And 9. Months ago I had to shoot him! And he was my best friend. And we have no vet where I . Live. And he got sick on Friday and Monday was a holiday. And I called the vets and they have cow’s to care for . And they wanted DOBBEL pay . KAZ . Holiday weekend. And I told Debbie hang up. The phone. And I took my best friend out side and . I LAYED DOWN WITH HIM AND I TOLD HIM THAT I TRULY LOVE HIM AND . I Shot him 4,TIMES. In. The hart. And that’s been. :bangbang: THE WORST FEELING. I have ever had . I never had cared about people . That was trying to kill me . But. THIS WAS MY LITTLE BOY CHOPPER SIX. A CHEWAWA with a very kool mask. Just Like a Bandit an . That . Wo Never leave me What I had to do . And dig a hole. . I Have another chopper six . CHEWAWA and he is my boy . Life is a FEN TRIP. Love HURTS. Love Bobby Jean z ps. Get another littel friend . Amen

1 Like

Don102 Sir Brother Debbie ann wants to to tell you how sorry she is for your loss and she is praying for you. And she means it. . Love Debbie ann :us::chile::cherry_blossom:

1 Like

I put my little chopper six right out side my door and every time I walk out. Or in my house . I tell my littel Chopper six !! I am sorry. I . Could not take fifty miles with him crying and wait for a vet. To take care of a cow !! And I had the five hundred dollars.!! I Just could not listen to my best friend cry for 60. Miles one way. And wait for a vet that may . Or maybe not show up!! I . WISH TO THE FATHER OF LITE.:bangbang: ANYONE THAT CARED ABOUT ME WOULD END MY PAIN. . You KNOW WHAT YOU ARE MADE OF WHEN YOU HAVE TO KILL SOME THING THAT YOU LOVE AND NEVER DONE ANYTHING WRONG TO YOU NOT EVEN ONCE .:bangbang: AND . My LITTLE DOG WAS MY BEST FRIEND . For 17, years. That’s why I gave him 3, more rounds. :bangbang: BECAUSE I LOVE HIM. And still do. :bangbang:AS A MAN . I will. Do WHAT I HAVE TO . Sadly to say . This SHUR changed . ME . I beged That vet to come for five hundred dollars. And a cow was more INPORENT . Than my BEST . FRIEND. . I HOPE NO ONE OF YOU EVER HAS TO DO WHAT I HAD TO . .Bobby Jean

Oh man My BROTHER, I am so sorry, words fail.
Chopper six is in a better place now brother.
He’s HOME.
No more worries or pain.

God Bless.
Donald

2 Likes

YES. SIR . BROTHER THAT . WAS THE FLOOR FALLING OUT AND MY BEST LITTLE BUDDY.:bangbang: THAT NEVER SO MUCH AS DID ANYTHING BUT MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY . That. Ever seen him on .:bangbang: MY BIKE!! Had to have pitcher of him and . .17. Years he slept with me. And he went every where with me . And :bangbang: THE ONE HE TRUSTED MOST . :bangbang:ME. HAD TO . SHOOT HIM. THAT. Truly . Made me wonder.:bangbang:I SENT HIM HOME WITH THE FIRST SHOT. :bangbang:out of LOVE. I GAVE HIM 3.MORE. Just TO MAKE SURE HE WAS DEFINITELY HOME. Donny out of every thing I have ever done . . My little bubba was . So FEN. Sad Dabble ann . I had to wait. 3, months too . Even think about . Getting . Two more littel bubbas. And I named the one who looks like him chopper six . And his little brother Jake Ann. :bangbang: I HAVE NEVER HAD TO . Ever do ANYTHING THAT FU…ED. UP​:bangbang: I . Asked Debbie an . Was I A. Monster!!! SHE. Said LETTING HIM CRY . Any Longer .:question: THAT WOULD HAVE MADE ME A MONSTER. This Brother. Still hurts. … I See . Alot of . Chopper six . In our . New chopper six. . But . I. STILL KNOW I HAD NO CHOICE.:bangbang: WE WAS DEVASTATED :bangbang:And we called every vet . And . Friday .3 day weekend and I had the money. And we have no vet here :bangbang: AND THAT BROKE MY HEART. . I HAVE BEEN THROU A LOT OF . Shif. But that was . The only time I ever had to END MY BEST FRIEND. . I would have paid any thing . To of . Not had to do that to my little bubba. . So many people would have just listen to their little bubba. Scream. . Donny. I LOVE MY LITTLE CHOPPER SIX MORE THAN . Most people . . I Just came in After diging his hole. An weep. . That was a bad 3 MONTHS . And we got . Two new CHEWAWAs. And they are our . Babies. But I am . distant. I still feel . WRONG. And RITE WAS. No WHERE TO BEFOUND. :bangbang:. Our town needs a vet. I HAVE . TRUELY HAD MY SHEAR OF KNEE DEEP . Sorrow . :bangbang::owl::feather::feather:Bobby Jean .Almen

1 Like