I have a question

I have a question and it’s this,
What is USA Carry AND is USCCA and USA Carry now combined?
Sounds stupid but for about 2 weeks now I have been receiving emails from USA Carry and some of these emails also contain USCCA Logo. I didn’t want to disturb Dawn @Dawn she works hard enough to keep the Community going or @Zee Meagan works hard also so it’s a general question and it’s more from curiosity than anything and it doesn’t have to be answered by FedEx speed
So there it is

4 Likes

To the best of my knowledge they are tow separate entities.

USA Carry is out of Madisonville, LA

While USCCA is from Wisconsin

3 Likes

@DBrogue. Ok thanks Don Happy Saturday

3 Likes

I’ve been receiving e-mails from them, too.

4 Likes

hmmmm!!

I never heard of the other!

3 Likes

Hi Randall, well I’ve heard about this company USA Carry just didn’t know diddily about them. Apparently they’re located down there by your area. I thought they sold Concealed Carry equipment or who knows!

3 Likes

I’m about to research them.

3 Likes

Well I want a full book report young man, no Cliff Notes

3 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

When is it due professor?

3 Likes

:scream::scream::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I’m visiting USA Carry website very often and I’m on their email list.
Never found any relations with USCCA…
They provide great info. I love to learn from few different sources, and USA Carry is one of them.

3 Likes

Got you Sir! Well I was never on their website, never knew their business model, I casually knew the name but a couple of their emails seemed to me that they were partnered up with USCCA, so there you have it you know as much as yours truly here.

3 Likes

Sorry, just saw this thread now! USA Carry may be an affiliate of ours. That would mean they could sell our memberships, but are not part of the USCCA business itself.

Does that make sense? :thinking:

3 Likes

@Dawn I love that USCCA is one of the sponsors of Next News Gary Franchi, was a nice surprise the first time I saw that.

2 Likes

Like me—BUT I’m a VERY, VERY unsuccessful Affiliate! :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

I guess I’m just not meant for selling!

Some people can’t others can sell you, YOUR own pair of shoes from off your feet! Funny yet very true!

2 Likes