I have a question

I have a question and it’s this,
What is USA Carry AND is USCCA and USA Carry now combined?
Sounds stupid but for about 2 weeks now I have been receiving emails from USA Carry and some of these emails also contain USCCA Logo. I didn’t want to disturb Dawn @Dawn she works hard enough to keep the Community going or @Zee Meagan works hard also so it’s a general question and it’s more from curiosity than anything and it doesn’t have to be answered by FedEx speed
So there it is

4 Likes

To the best of my knowledge they are tow separate entities.

USA Carry is out of Madisonville, LA

While USCCA is from Wisconsin

3 Likes

@DBrogue. Ok thanks Don Happy Saturday

3 Likes

I’ve been receiving e-mails from them, too.

4 Likes

hmmmm!!

I never heard of the other!

3 Likes

Hi Randall, well I’ve heard about this company USA Carry just didn’t know diddily about them. Apparently they’re located down there by your area. I thought they sold Concealed Carry equipment or who knows!

3 Likes

I’m about to research them.

3 Likes

Well I want a full book report young man, no Cliff Notes

3 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

When is it due professor?

3 Likes

:scream::scream::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I’m visiting USA Carry website very often and I’m on their email list.
Never found any relations with USCCA…
They provide great info. I love to learn from few different sources, and USA Carry is one of them.

3 Likes

Got you Sir! Well I was never on their website, never knew their business model, I casually knew the name but a couple of their emails seemed to me that they were partnered up with USCCA, so there you have it you know as much as yours truly here.

2 Likes