I have a prayer request.

Leo,23 AMERICA IS ,2,46 , TWO,HUNDRED& FORTY SIX YEARS OLD AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HER AND I AM SO THANK FULL YOU STARTED HER A PRAYER LIST :latin_cross::us::100::bangbang::heart: AND THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU FOR KNOWING THAT PRAYERS ARE ALL WE CAN DO AT THIS POINT SO I AM PRAYING WITH ALL OF YOU THAT IS SO ALSOME THAT THE LORD KNOWS THAT THE BROTHERS AND SISTERS AT THE USCCA AND THE FRIENDS OF THE COMMUNITY ARE PRAYING FOR :100::us::us::us:THE GRATEST NASHION ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH :earth_africa: TO BLESS OUR NASHION AND ALL THAT SEVERE HER , THEIR IS A SPECIAL BLESSING FOR LEO23, FOR BRINGING THIS TO OUR ATTENTION and thank you FARTHER OF LIGHTS FOR YOUR GRACE AND PROTECTION AND YOUR FORGIVENESS WE LOVE YOU GRATE SPIRIT AND THANK YOU GRATE SPIRIT FOR BLESSING OUR COUNTRY :heart: PLEASE PROTECT US GRATE SPIRIT AMEN AND AMAN GREAT SPIRIT :sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

1 Like

How are you brother @Bugleboy it’s been awhile. Glad to have you back. Brother @leo23 was referring to prayers for our country.

4 Likes

Hello to you too buddy. Well if I misunderstood, God didn’t. I certainly want our country healed and safe. It’s always good to hear from you.
My son and I are in the process of getting Grandpa’s little church opened back up. One of our missions should be prayers for our nation right?
I hope you are doing very well.

5 Likes

@Johnnyq60 For some reason my phone was only showing the first part of the message. I went back and saw the whole post. He made a very well done post.

3 Likes

AMEN brother @Bugleboy we definitely need to get that church opened up and crowded with good Christians and prayer warriors. In the name of JESUS it will be opened soon. Let me know brother as my wife and I will send prayers your way. God bless you and your son.

5 Likes

Thank you for that. We’re working on it. We have the power on and those bugs worked out. The water company made us a new connection on the new main they had run, but there is no water coming to the church. We’re digging around, but I’m thinking there is a problem with their connection. We’ll get it worked out soon.
Thank you again for your prayer support. That is more valuable than gold.
I’ll let you know how things progress. It’s going great. I see God’s hand on it.
We’re getting excited.

4 Likes

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.

6 Likes

Hello and welcome @Alfred21

2 Likes

@Alfred21
Welcome to the family and we are happy to have you here.

3 Likes

Yes welcome to the slightly dysfunctional family. Oops said the quite part outloud :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Welcome Alfred! :us:

2 Likes

I pray for her.

3 Likes

You got that right brother. I pray every night for GOD to give our good leaders wisdom, strength and perseverance. And I ask for the one blessing of repentance and awakening of our bad leaders. I HIM to help us turn things around and get back on track. Pray and believe. Larry D. Price

6 Likes

That is so true. Prayers and lots of them are needed for “ The Grand ole Lady” America!!

5 Likes

Heart catheter coming up Wednesday next week. And an MRI 10 days later. Then they’ll decide best recommendation for repairing heart valve. I prefer they going through the groin with a heart catheter which is one possibility at least evasive. Be glad when this is over and I can get back to the range. Prayers appreciated

7 Likes

My wife and I are praying for you @ShooterRick and declaring a supernatural healing and you are covered by the blood of the sacrificial lamb JESUS CHRIST.

5 Likes

praying for you :pray: :pray:
please keep us informed. :pray: :prayer_beads: :palms_up_together:

4 Likes

You’ve got it, praying for your health and your doctors’ wisdom and skill.

5 Likes

Prayers outbound sir. God bless you. I am sure it will all work out.

4 Likes

Cont.prayers up Rick :us:

4 Likes